1 ~ Maverick

"Are you lost too?" I looked to my side and saw a girl my age with dark curled black hair with skin tone of dark brown, "Yeah..I am.." I laughed nervously, "I'm Tammy, my mother and father are Tiana and Naveen..", "Nice to meet you..I'm Maverick Westergard.." Tammy smiled, "So your sister is the one who changed the views on the meaning of love.." I tilted my head, "What do you mean.."

"Well..she's got married to a girl first off..it's usually a guy and girl not girl and girl.." I then nodded, "Oh yeah right..", "Something seems to be troubling you.." I looked at Tammy, "What do you mean..I am fine..", "Hey..it's okay to be nervous on the first day of school more importantly it is better to be nervous and lost than being perfect in any situation." I raised a brow, "You think so Tammy?"

"Positive..it's like my Aunt Odie told my mom how important it is to figure out what you need, and it's not always the same as what you thought you ever wanted." I nodded, "So speaking of that..you ready for the next step into the unknown.." I laughed as a girl came walking by, "Don't quote my mom Tam-Tam.." Tammy rolled her eyes, "I don't plan on letting it go Elle.." I looked at them confused as the girl who went by Elle happened to be Elena, the daughter of Elsa who had walked away.

"Our mothers have a slight hatred..", "I can tell. I'm surprised you haven't hated me yet..I'm related to a red-haired bully who tried to marry her aunt then kill her mother.." Tammy looked at me, "That explains a lot with the last name Westergard.." he sighed, "Yep..both for making history look good and bad..and so far it's leaning in the bad.." Tammy just laughed it off, "Don't be so negative about it..if you focus on the negative then you'll never see the positive side on things.."

Just Be Positive

Tammy
If all of the things I've grown up to learn to be
I know that number one is to be positive
And never negative since then
You miss out on the
good side of every conversation
And see the world in a different ray of light

Maverick
So it seems I've grown accustomed to
Living in the wrongs thanks to my uncle Hans
But the good in destiny is when
my sister Melody got married to her twin in flame Gray
So people judge and say
Why be related to the Royal rebel
But I just know her as my rebellious sister Melody

Both
Some say it's better to think of the endless possibilities
Some say it's the right thing to do

Tammy
And that is to just be positive
And think of the greater good
So ignore the bullies
Just take as an advantage of being famous
And being popular here at Auradon Prep

Maverick
Famous for what
and me being popular?
Famous for being in the Royal bloodline
That made and change destiny course
All thanks to a woman taking a woman hand in marriage
And being popular by a funny nickname soon to come

Both
Some say it's better to think of the endless possibilities
Some say it's the right thing to do
So let's not get our hopes up
And just take it day by day

Tammy
Step by step
To always to be positive
And never negative since then
You miss out on the
good side of every conversation
Like I said ignore the bullies
Just take as an advantage of being famous
And being popular here at Auradon Prep
So just be positive

We both laughed as we looked to see on stage the Fairy Godmother alongside a few other people around her. "Students of Auradon Prep..listen up..we are starting a new program here at school called the Auradon Prep Guidance Counselor Program also known as A.P.G.C.P., as this is the temporary name for the program until we figure it out."

She started to mention how some of the people up there had lived in Wonderland and some on the Isle Of The Lost and even Neverland. "Each of them has a scroll of who they are assigned to..and they will give daily reports on how things are going. So without further details, Madden Hatter can you please start us off.."  Madden took out a scroll.

"Will the following students please step forward.." the fairy godmother looked over at Madden as he went on to list who he had. "Jamal Yerbak, Maverick Westergaard, Tammy Rodgers, Elena Oldenburg, and Dez Genuine." Each one of us stepped forward, "Please follow Mr. Madden to your assigned area.." Madden left the stage as those who were called followed him.

"Hello. I am Madden Hatter, the son of Mad Hatter and I'll be your guidance counselor this year. A thing my father told me before leaping into every rabbit hole is that life is a lot like making tea. You need both boiling water and the tea leaves to make a good cup of tea." I smiled as I could see Elena roll her eyes, "any questions.."

Elena raised her hand, "I highly doubt this but have you ever had coffee..it's way better than all this tea nonsense.." Everyone but me and Tammy laughed, "Better than Tea? And I thought I was mad.." Tammy raised her hand as he called on her, "Yes?", "What is it like in Wonderland.."

He smiled, "Oh the wondrous Wonderland is like a dream you can never wake up from. Nothing there makes sense and you can have a completely different mindset. But that allows you to discover who you really are. It is also fun to sing with flowers and play croquet with flamingos.." it might be how my sister found out who she truly was, a rebellious Royal, but what makes me then.