12

"BEGHANE DIVORCE MEI ABDULLAH DEEWANI "

Shehnaz was ready to face her family and their taunts so she went down and saw her parents standing with suitcases in their hands .

She rushed more quickly and her mother saw her and immediately turned her face the other side .

"Aap Jaa rhe ho "shehnaz asked her parents who were not even looking at her .

"Ha ....ab reh gya hai kuch dekhne ke liye ....bus tu humaare ghar mat ana ab talaakh ke baad jaha marzi reh Lena "her father announced in a stern tone .

She nodded keeping herself strong as she didn't wanted to shedd tears now infront of everyone as its already a traumatizing situation for the family after their revelation .

"Shehbaz humaara samaan gaadu mei rakhde "her mom said not even bidding her bye and she looked at sonam who was standing there saying nothing .

"Tu bhi ja rhi hai " shehnaz asked and sonma nodded in no and shehnaz sighed.

Her parents went out and sidharth came down to see everyone standing in the room.

"Subha subha kya hua ab "he said coming down and her parents instantly looked at him .

"Beta hum wapas ja rhe hai " they announced

"Kyu "sidharth asked standing beside Jay .

"Bus ab reh gya hai kuch dekhna ..."her mom said doing well with her emotional drama .

"Pls aise-" sidharth was about to say more but he stopped by mahi's glare .

He knew shehnaz's parents but he was a softy by herat who couldn't be happy seeing people sad .

"Chalo ab hum chalte hai ....tum bhi jaldi aana....( Saying this to sonam and ammy)..galat sangati mei rhene se kya pata tum bhi waisa hi sochne lago " shehnaz's father said eyeing at shehnaz and she crossed her arms around her chest .

"Shehbaz .....ehna de bag chadd "shehnaz spoke a bit loudly gaining everyone's attention and shehbaz kept the bags down .

Shehnaz went near the bags and took them out of the house .
Her parents thought maybe because of their taunts she might not let them go .

She came back and stood infront of her parents .

"Maine aapke bag ...khud gaadi mei rakhdiye hai ....aao unhe sanitizer se jaake saaf karlena ....TAAKI galat sangati ka asar na pade " she said with a  fake smile over her face and sonam covered her face with her hand to see her sisters OLD ROOP .

"Badtameez" her father mumbled going out .

"Bye papa mumma ...i love you " she said waving at them fakely like a kid and they went from there and she shook her head .

She turned back and saw everyone had covered their mouths with their hand and she raised her brows and everyone broke into loud laugh .

"Meri behennn op" sonam said hi-fing ammy .

"Mai hu hi best " shehnaz said flipping her hairs and herself laughed .

His mom came out and saw her kids laughing and she felt peace at heart to see them happy .

"Chale gye mummy papa "his mom asked and shehnaz nodded while others had stopped laughing .

"Chalo jaldi aajao .....breakfast karte hai ..."his mom said and they nodded .

"Mom mai aur Jay ....Jaa rhe hai aaj....kaafi time se mai office nhi gya ..toh ek baari dekh aunga ... "Sidharth said and sana looked up at him .

"Haa ab toh aap yehi rahoge na "ruhaan said and he hummed giving a bigger shocked to shehnaz as she didn't think of him leaving her but now she was sure that he had made his mind .

"Sidharth aap agye ....mujhe bataya bhi nhi " they heard a  irritating voice which made  them look at the doors direction .

Sidharth gulped water down his throat as he new the day is gonna be so jhelu for him .

Arti Singh : Sidharth's ex collegemate .
He has been her crush since the 1st day she saw him and had a big galatfehmi that he is too falling for her .

"Hiiiiii"arti said excitedly and sidharth waved at her nervously as shehnaz was always made feel low by her .

Shehnaz was already pissed by what happened with her parents plus now this new drama had stepped in so she was eating her breakfast quickly not looking up but everyone new THE JEALOUSY GAME .

"aao aarti ...nahshta karlo " sidharth said and everyone looked at him with big eyes expect shehnaz who felt sad heating his invite to her but shrugged it .

"Hiii babyyyy" arti said hugging him tightly and he had to hug her back forcefully.

"Hello aunty "she said yo his mom touching her feets and she blessed her with a fake smile .

"Hi shehnaz "arti said giving a extra sweet smile to shehnaz and shehnaz waved back at her .

"Chachi"ruhaan said and she looked at him.

"Yeh Abdullah kyu ayi hai "he said eyeing arti.

"Mujhe nhi pata ....shayad tere CHACHU ne bulaya ho"she said continuing eating her breakfast.

"Fitteh muh iske "sonam murmured and ammy patted her shoulders after earning a glare from her .

"Waise maine suna hai tum dono... DIVORCE le rhe ho" arti said and the family was shut for a second and both sidnaaz looked up at each other and arti smirked evily .

"Ha ...sahi sunaa hai "shehnaz said getting up with the plate in her hands .

"Aisa kya hua "arti asked acting as if she had a concern .

"Isko mai achi hi nhi lagti ...yeh arti arti hi karta hai bus ....ek kaam karo ....hum toh alag ho hi rhe hai ....tu daal le fere iske saath ....."shehnaz said getting pissed and sidharth made a weird face imaging his wedding with arti .

"Shehnaz tum bhi na "arti said shying away and shehnaz went from there after shaking her head .

"Shehnaz tum bhi na " shehnaz mimicked her keeping her playe in the sink and then she came back .

"Chalo ....mai ready hoke aata hu .....fir nikalte hai "Jay said getting up from the table while arti was still engrossed looking at sidharth eating .

"Shehnaz tu bhi chal "mahi said Hocking shehnaz's hand .

"Maa akeli hojayengi ghar pe ....ruhaan tara bhi aajayenge ....mai rukjaati hu "shehnaz said with a small smile looking at him eating .

He was looking so cute 😫.

"Mai bhi chalu aaplogo ke saath ...if you don't mind "arti said getting in between and ruhaan was angry .

"Papa badi jaldi mind karlete hai .....haina papa "ruhaan said eyeing Jay .

"Ha ..ha ...nhi .."Jay said fumbling as mahi , ruhaan and his mom were glaring him .

"Matlab ha ...toh theek hai ....mai aarhi hu siddy ke saath "arti said side hugging him excitedly and shehnaz fumed but controlled as she thought that now she cannot control him , as they won't be together .

_________________________________________