H.Ran

Warnings ⚠️:Moans,kinks,pet-names,rough, cigarettes.

                             ♪♪♪

You wipe your sweat after washing the utensils you used to cook dinner this evening.

After wiping your sweat and your wet hands using a towel,you went towards the living room.

You grab romance pocket books from the shelf and began reading while waiting for your husband Ran to come home.

Ran is part of a worst criminal organization in japan and you couldn't deny that his life is always in danger.

But you didn't care if he's part of that kind of organization,you love him and that shows.

No matter who is he or what he do,you accept it because you love him.

But sometimes you can't deny worrying about him.Being involve with that kind of stuff screams danger.

You layed down the sofa and started reading the book.After a few minutes you heard a car engine.

It must be him.

You sat down while reading pretending that you didn't notice his presence.

Ran opened the door and saw you reading in the sofa.It was the first time that you didn't greet him after coming home from work.

He looks at you but didn't complain anything.

You continued reading the book.Moments later you feel him sat beside you.

You know he was looking at you but you didn't move and continued reading.

"Is that more important than me?"he said after a few minutes.

You wanted to tease him so you didn't reply.

He looked pissed that made him grab the book from your hand and toss it aside.

"Hey I'm not—"you didn't finished your sentence when he put his fingers in your lips.

"I'm tired wifey"he said.

You grab his fingers moving it away from yours lips."Then rest, give me that book."

"No."

"Yes,give it back"you crawl to him as he grab the book from the mini table and raised it up.

You sat on his lap trying to reach the book from his hands.

Ran suddenly stunned for second as you raised your body to grab the book from him.

Just then you realize your breast is closer enough to his face.

Your not even wearing a bra!

You immediately move away from him but remained sitting on his lap.

"Just give me that book"you snapped and looked away.

You try to hide your blushing face to him.Even though he is your husband you were still shy of exposing your body to him.

Ran put the book back in the table and grab a cigarette from his pocket and lightened it.

"hmm you're not wearing bra?"he said.

"I just forgot to wear it."

He chuckled."I see"

You gasped when he fake bang your ass twice while sitting.You look at him and he was looking at the other direction.

God his side view profile is so damn hot!

You bit your lower lip when you felt his hardness down your inner thighs.