Just a waste🍒

Dom perignon~...

She eventually broke down in tears as she could no longer contain the pulsating pain that was prodding in her chest, and by the minute it would get bigger and bigger, like a ticking bomb of cries ready to explode. How stupid in love can you be? To think that he could give her at least one chance to prove herself worthy of him, she would give anything in the world. Was she too ugly? Weird? Just because she was a bookworm? a curious person? Was it her hooked nose? That didn't mean that she was weird...right? Soon the anguish and pain that her poor heart has been poisoned with, would come back to the boy, because every poison has drawbacks. One personality trait of the young girl was to not fuck with her, like thin air you WILL ruin you emotionally. Just like you did to her.
.

.

.

.

.

.
Hange, P.O.V

I walked into the main building shuffling my feet, they felt like they were being shrugged by a thousand bricks, dranging me. "How pathetic, I really fell for the Captain of the football team huh?" I said while walking forward to my locker.
Picking my key from my pocket and unlocking my locker, I felt a presence behind me.

"Hange? What's wrong?"The voice asked me with a concerned face. "Nana!" I exclaimed while hugging her. "I didn't hear you coming haha." I said honestly really trying to smile like usual. "Really? That's a first haha...." The quiet that pierced my ears as we stood there staring at each other.  "Hange....are you ok?" Nanaba
Spoke up, looking into my eyes that glazed red. "...yeah, I'm good..." I said knowing damn well I was just heartbroken a few seconds ago🌚. "C-can I tell you...later?" I tried saying without sobbing and collapsing all over again, I just really wanna be left alone at the moment.
"Yeah, you can tell me when you feel better ok?" Nana said kindly, she's such a good friend. I don't know where I'd be without her.
We hugged each other ,and Said our goodbyes. I went back to getting my things from my locker like I initially intended too.

End P.O.V

She slowly shuffled her feet and put on her big hoodie that she had taken out of her locker, and felt like "caca" as she claimed one time when she's feeling gloomy like that. She was there for Levi's game, she was happy he had won the game...Until...well yeah.

Walking over to the bench where the sidewalk was, she sat on her phone. It was weird for her to be on her phone because, Hange being Hange would obviously not be on her phone when she is "bored". Sitting slouched not looking up, at the group she would hang out with, she would normally be blabbing her head off to Levi while he just stood there and listened.

She saw them talking and laughing but not like usual,  she wasn't there. Making a scene or just being funny. Or doing what she thought was funny. She was chaos in a human body.  Boys being boys, didn't notice that there was a person missing. She felt even worse they didn't care about her like she cared about them. Why did she have to care? After all she helped them out all of the time, and liked spending time with them.

"They don't even notice that I'm gone.." she chuckled to herself looking at whatever game she was playing. She would normally have nanaba walk with her when she was alone but, in this state nana really thought hange could use a break and be alone.

Getting up from the bench she began to walk away with her belongings in her backpack.

He was dead to her from that day forward.🤍

.

.

.

.

.

Hey lovelies!🍒
I really am trying to dedicate myself to this story, and I've all of a sudden been inspired to write one! I don't know how long it will be yet but I have some ideas. So far in my book of drafts I have fourteen chapters that I need to complete, and have more on the way to write, Edit and publish!! Posting new chapters will get harder since I will be starting Highschool.
I'll prob post tmrw, but idk depends on how I'm feeling haha. Ight imma head out nowh.🤍