Chapter 2

¨Good morning, darling¨ The morning sun shone on the tangle of limbs belonging to a blonde and a brunette. ¨Today's the day! I can't wait¨ Draco mumbled into Hermione's hair, showering her with kisses at the same time. Hermione Granger smiled in content and murmured a yes back.

___________

As Hermione was getting her hair and makeup done for her long-awaited wedding, she smirks and thought to herself, ¨Let the games begin¨

Her wedding outfit:

^ pretend it's hermione :>

^bouquet

Hermione Granger looked absolutely magical in her gown, more so with her bridesmaid, Pansy Parkinson at her side. ¨Mione! Oh my gosh you look beautiful!! The guests you invited just pulled up. Go or no go? It's not too late to change your mind.¨ Hermione gave Pansy a small grin. ¨I never quit, darling¨ ¨That's the Hermione I know. Come on, it's almost time!¨

Hermione Granger had invited Ron, her ex, Harry and their family to her wedding to Draco. Of course, in the invitation, she did not mention his name, just so she could give them a heart attack on the day itself. She had sent the invitations a month in advance and gave them a very good excuse to be there: Free accommodation, food and a chance to humiliate her on her wedding day.

After Ron had raped Hermione after getting caught cheating on her, she ran away and soon bumped into Draco who was coincidentally running away as well. Draco was in a similar state as Hermione, broken inside. His father had just tried to kill him, failing miserably as Narcissa Malfoy stopped her husband just in time. The Gryffindor princess soon fell in love with the Slytherin Prince, who reciprocated her feelings. They evolved into lovers, business partners and soon-to-be husband and wife.

Over the span of 5 years, she and Draco grew closer and built an empire in both the human and wizarding community, but not without struggles, of course. Hermione found out that Ron had lied to his family and friends by saying that she had cheated on him and turned into, quote unquote, a raging bitch. Hearing her former best friend and lover say such things was like a knife just stabbing into her heart until all that's left was a pulp of flesh. It hurt Draco to see his beloved in such a state.

Hermione, however, eventually bounced back, throwing herself in work and countless projects. She built a fashion empire, with her as the CEO of now luxury fashion brand MJM, as well as multiple philanthropic organisations, co-run with Draco. In turn, Draco started a luxury brand for cars and broomsticks and it flourished. They both soon expanded their businesses and ran a chain of hotels called Serpens Et Leaena. (Latin for Serpent and lioness if I'm not wrong). To say they are a successful power couple is an understatement. 

With the last few close friends and family beside her, Hermione smiled in affection and gratitude.

Draco's outfit:

_______Author's note: Heyo! Another update! I really hope you enjoyed it!

_______
Author's note: Heyo! Another update! I really hope you enjoyed it!