{CHAPTER [6]}

(A/n : I recommend you to listen the song while reading 🔪🌻)(I know I love you×Lovesong)
bY (TXT_ tomorrow×together)
____*_______*_______*________*_______*____

(A/n pov)

Y/n was lying in the bed, she saw after a while that Tae was sleeping in the chair.

"Y/n are you okay?"  Taehyun said and cupped her face looking at her lips .

"Yah taehyun-shii stop , I am fine but why that guy slept me at cafeteria?"y/n  asked

"oh he told us , he thought you were someone else " Kai said

"Ohh hmm It's hurt " Y/n said while rubbing her cheek and pouting.

"WAITTTT.. what are you doing here ? Kai-shii and taehyun-shii did you both skip classes " y/n siad glaring at both .

"Ahh ani ani y/n noona we both don't have any class rn " taehyun said

"Hmm kai-shii , Is ThaT tRuE ? Y/n said like singing a song

"Yessss" kai also sing with her

"Okie dokie oh you're my l....." Before she finish her sentence someone hug her so tight .

" Before she finish her sentence someone hug her so tight

"Ah I can.. can't bre.. breath " y/n said struggling in hug and breck the hug .

(Hehe please ignore that third person)

"Ahh y/nahh are you fine , how dare that min yoongi to touch anyway are you feeling ok ?. You are head hurts or cheek ? Are you f....."

"YAHHH" y/n shout hearing this much questions at once.

"I am fine soobin-ei and I am not hurt " y/n said and give him her best smile .

"Yahh haha I was just worried about you , umm s.. so how are y..no no , Did you ate your lunch ?" Soobin said

"Hmm yah I did " she said with cute smile .

After sometime later taehyun and kai  went
to their classes .
"Soobin-shii come here sit "she said patting beside her on bed  , soobin did as she siad .

"Soobinei can you please sing a song for me ? I am sleepy and tired ?" Y/n asked showing her puppy eyes and pouting a little .

Soobin  heartbeat was getting very fast ,like he's heart gonna explore anytime.

"Yes" this all he can said right now.

Y/n put her head on soobin,s lap , and there soobin started getting nervous and shuttering .

"Now sing and don't be uncomfortable soobin-shii ,I won't judge u " y/n said and closed her eyes .

...(after finishing the song)...

(Soobin pov)

I finished the song and saw y/n was already sleeping on my lap but I also need to go it's time to my history class but y/n is extremely important than history , I pat her head for a while and make her lay on bed but suddenly she grabbed my hand , I got startled and land beside her and then SHE FREAKING HUG ME .

I am going to die because of this much closeness between her and me . I tried to remove  her hands but fuck she again hug me but this time more tightly ...

*It's so comfy and warmth* I thought .

Should I also rest for a while ? No no what if someone will see us like this ? What if taehyun come and saw us like this ?

I think I should leave , I again tried to remove her hand from my waist but this time SHE AGAIN PUT HER HAND ON MY WAIST PULLING ME CLOSER. I was struggling a bit it's not like I feel uncomfortable or anything it's just I am FUCKING SHY COWARD .,
..
....
......
.........
............
..............
Fuckk , she snuggle on my neck and put her face on my neck like she's smelling my cologne and double cherry on the cake I am feeling her lips touching my neck softly cuddling with me .
Oh my goodness this is the best day of my life but it could be more comfortable if we're cuddling on my bed and sleeping peacefully. I also sleep beside her cuddling with her without my mind,s permission .

But little did soobin know that someone was there watching every freaking single move of them burning in jalousy , hating the fact that someone else touching his y/n

But little did soobin know that someone was there watching every freaking single move of them burning in jalousy , hating the fact that someone else touching his y/n .,

"You will regret touching my y/n , fucker"

...........
........
.....
...
..
.

_____×______×__________×___________×_______