I Wish You Well Nana...

Nobu's POV:

Sunday, October 19

"Buzz" "Buzzz"

Nobu's phone vibrated loudly on the nightstand from a notification, which woke a drowsy Nobu up from his sleep. Tomoko still asleep quietly in Nobu's arms, he sighs of relief that they hadn't woken up yet. Nobu reaches for his phone.

"Hmm...." Said Nobu, trying to see.

"....Nana?"

He sees she's given him a text. Nobu checks the time while rubbing his eyes. "It's...5am-! What is she up to..?" Said Nobu, still half asleep.

Nana:

this is an absolutely terrible time to even try to talk to you, I know...

but I felt like...maybe if you are willing to talk to me right now. Just even for a little! That's it! That's all I want to know~~!!

I'm so so so sorry!!

It's no emergency or anything though...
so don't worry...

Nobu:

Why do you want to talk to me about???

Nana:

.......

Omg Nobu! I can't believe you even decided to pick up your phone!! Now I feel even more guilty....

But it's something of slight importance

"Slight importance...?" Nobu thought. He checks on Tomoko again to make sure she's still asleep, and brushes a strand of hair away from their face. Checking his phone again, wondering what Nana meant...

Nana:

....I should've told you this sooner...But we've.. or at least that I know of....

we are booked to open for....

TrapNest.....

at some point... For their show

I think maybe.... Though it just feels like a rumor to me....

A month from now...

"Trap..Nest...?"

Nobu whispered to himself. Tension forming in his chest. Memories flood his system. His fingers shift slightly whilst gripping onto his phone...

His attention is pulled back to his screen as another text from Nana pop up onto his phone....

Nana:

I. Feel. As. Scared. As. You. Are.

nobu...I'm so so so so sorry again!! TT

I was such an idiot not to tell you at any point in time sooner!!!

but I don't know.... would that have made it worst.....?

or am I just overthinking things....TT

anyway...if you want to come over....

Just somehow if you are really in need of someone to talk to about this whole TrapNest thing....