Chapter 12

"Naruto?" She looks at him as they were making their way back to the Leaf.

"Yeah?" He wraps his arm around her protectively as they make their way forward.

"I was thinking. If you want I could add your last name after mine and the kids could take both. It'd be a mouthful, but that way both of our clans would be represented." Suki smiles at the blonde.

She had been thinking about it. It wasn't really fair to ask Naruto to give up his family line for her. Even if the Uzumaki bloodline would still exist in reality, the name wouldn't. Naruto was an only child.

Besides, she really need to say something to distract him. Suki wasn't used to Naruto's chakra feeling so murderous. As much as she absolutely wanted to slaughter the Council, she wasn't going to risk Naruto throwing away his future for it to happen. They needed to fight smarter, not harder.

"Oh and why is my last name second?" He asks.

"Well first of all, it's alphabetical. Uchiha-Uzumaki." She states.

"Uh huh and we care about that because?" Naruto raises an eyebrow.

"It sounds better than Uzumaki-Uchiha as well." Suki continues.

"That's debatable." The blonde Shakes his head in disbelief.

"And I'm older. So what I say goes." She finishes smugly.

"Oh that's right. I forgot I was married to a cougar. You used that whole extra few months to your advantage. I totally fell for your seductive wiles. I had no chance." Naruto laughs.

"Mhm. Exactly. Glad we had this talk. Uchiha-Uzumaki it is. Poor kid, that's going to take forever to learn how to write. We should give him or her a short first name…" Suki nods at her assessment.

"Yeah. You kinda have a point, especially once you start adding in a middle name." Naruto concedes.

"And we aren't naming them after some Ramen flavor." The last female Uchiha warns him.

"I wouldn't do that!" He protests.

"Uh huh." She smirks as if to say she didn't buy that for a single minute.

"You're trying to distract me." He pulls her into his arms.

"Maybe. Is it working?" Suki wraps her arms around his neck.

"A little. How's your arm feeling?" Naruto looks at her with concern.

"Odd. But I can move it now without pain. It just feels odd. It's going to take some time. I should have gotten it sooner." She answers.

"Hey! Your arm…it matches the original, but mine is the same color as Hashirama's." The blonde sighs and shakes his head as if to feign envy.

"It's not. It's just a minor Genjutsu." She shrugs.

"Ohhh. Wait you can do that?" He asks.

"Yes, it's easy. Well it's easy for me. I'm not even that good at Genjutsu. Itachi was far better at it, but it's a simple matter to change the coloration. It just…looks odd. I don't really know how I feel about having someone else's arm. It's a little easier to process when it LOOKS like mine." She admits.

"Admit it. You were being a little vain." Naruto couldn't help, but laugh.

"Maybe a little." She confesses.

"It's alright. You have good reason to be. You're beautiful and no offense to Hashirama, but you're skin is way prettier." He kisses the top of her head.

"Mhm. I thought so too. Anyway…let's go home." Suki smiles.

"Yeah." He agrees.

Once they get home, Naruto contacts the Chemical Division. These ninjas specialized in poison, antidotes, and testing for unnatural chemicals. They weren't amateurs. If there really was some sort of poison, keeping Suki from getting pregnant…they'd find it. Although the chemical didn't appear to be hurting Suki in any other way, Naruto still considered it to be a poison.