Chapter 7

"If you let go of me, I can return the favor." Suki murmurs.

"W-Wait what?" Naruto looks at her in shock as he blushes about ten shades of red.

"It's only fair." The last Uchiha points out and privately she was a bit amused at how suddenly bashful Naruto was.

"You don't have to. It's not like there's a scoreboard or anything." Naruto wouldn't stop blushing.

"You're chivalry is touching, really.I'm not Hinata though. I don't need it." She saunters off, casting a look over her shoulder at him as she heads to her room.

"Wait, what's that supposed to mean?!" The blonde demands as he follows her.

"Just what it sounds like." Suki sits on the bed, crossing her stunning creamy legs in such a way that Naruto got a good look at her choice in undergarments, silk white tiger pattern today…

"I don't know if that's a slam against Hinata or if you are jealous." Obviously, the lovable idiot was having a hard time reading her.

"It's a slam against your perfect pretty little princess." Suki wasn't proud of it, but she was now half snarling.

"Whoa. You are really jealous." The blue eyed ninja blinks.

"I'm not jealous." Suki scoffs and grabs Naruto, pinning him to the bed.

"Yes, you are." Naruto couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm not. I can do something she can't." She smirks.

"What's that?" The blonde gulped, when he saw her Sharingan spinning in annoyance…maybe provoking her wasn't a good idea.

"Touch you without fainting." Suki informs him and yanks off his pants with one swift tug.

"HEY! Easy there…" Naruto cries out.

"Since when have things ever been easy between us?" She taunts him.

"Well you got a point there." He mutters.

Warning Lime

"Good. Lose the boxers or I will burn them." She informs him.

"Whoa." Naruto decides that he did NOT want fire that close to his equipment under any circumstances, slides them off.

Suki tries not to blush or stare. Honestly, she'd never really seen a naked man before in the flesh, other than Suigetsu. She didn't count that. He was naked in the tank. It wasn't like he flashed her on purpose.

Naruto though was a lot bigger than Suigetsu. The water lover she knew from Kabuto's medical notations, was considered above average. Yes, she "borrowed" Kabuto's texts once.

She wanted to figure out who would prove most useful in killing Itachi. That hadn't gone the way she planned, but she had learned a lot about anatomy, particularly male anatomy that she hadn't known before. So it wasn't a complete loss.

"Tell me if you like it or not." She takes him into good hand.

She'd never actually done this before. Suki wasn't as innocent as Naruto. She'd walked in on a few embarrassing situations in the Sound and she had seen enough adult films to get the general idea. Still seeing something and actually doing it yourself were two completely different things.

Naruto just nods. He wasn't sure what got into Suki. At first, he thought she was only offering out of some sense of fairness. You scratch my back, I scratch your back, type of thing. Well more specifically, You give me an orgasm, I give you one…in this case.

This was Suki though. So nothing could ever be that simple. She'd made that crack about Hinata. She was actually jealous. Really, jealous.

Was it wrong that that made him happy? Probably. If the last Uchiha actually got angry, Hinata was a goner and he didn't want his friend to die. Then Suki began moving her hand and all rational thought vanished.