2🖤

Shaking his thoughts he concentrated on the lecture, the second thing that intrigued his attention.

"Manipulation is a term that is often used within the annals of relationship and, It often refers to attempts to control or change a situation or someone else's behavior. It depends on how the manipulator influences the other person.

It can be emotional or physical. They can emotionally blackmail you with your weak points like your relation with them. In physical term, they can manipulate by physical things, like throwing your pendant with which you are emotionally attached or threaten you to harm themselves. "

The students were attentive in the class except some who were waiting for the class to end.

"Ma'am, how can we avoid from being manipulated?" a student asked taking teacher's attention.

"Hmm, Good and very important question. See, you have to look for someone who makes you feel guilty for doing something that's good for you, but its something they don't want you to do. When you do something they don't want you to do, they will twist the conversation in such way that will make them victim and you guilty, be careful of such people. People who threaten to leave you every moment, or to take something away from you if you don't act the way they want. There are also some people who will basically force you to do what you don't want by force or press you to do that by riling you up, at such moments try to be calm and decide, you should never ever take any decision in anger or heat of moment. If you ask me, most of us can't keep their calm in anger so my advice will be just keep silent, don't even open your mouth for anything. Avoid talking to someone. Its best."

Many students were in awe listening to his words while many were bored.

She was going to continue but the bell rang dismissing her words.

"Ohk class, that's all for today." Saying she exited the class leaving them to gossip among themselves.

"I heard Liya is going to ask Jungkook out for a date!"

Taehyung's ear perked up at that, it was nothing new.

Soon Liya reached near Jungkook's desk taking everyone's attention, even Taehyung's who had his eyes on on the raven head but no one could see as his silver hairs were covering his eyes completely.

"Umm, I like you Jungkook, s-so will you go on a date with me?" All eyes were on Jungkook who had a blank face.

He sighed pushing his hair back and leaning back on his seat.

"Sorry Liya but no." Saying he indulged with his friend Jimin, completely ignoring the girl and the crowd.

Many felt bad for the girl while many were happy that their crush was still single.

The lectures went on and to everyone's surprise Liya keep pursuing Jungkook who ignored her completely.

It was last lecture, everyone was waiting impatiently to go home, and to everyone's relief the bell rang .

Everyone packed their bags and left, now it was just Jungkook and Taehyung, no it was not intentional. Jungkook had to stay back today to fill some journal being a School head. And Taehyung, well he was in no mood to go back to his house.

During the time Jungkook filled the Journal Tae just kept staring at the boy.

'The way he swipes his tongue, I want him to swipe it against mine. Those arms, how would they feel around me. Will his embrace be warm for me? It surely will. His raven locks, I wonder if they are as soft nd silky as they seem. Will he ever love me the way I do? Will he ever give me one of those warm smile that everyone has seen? Will he judge me for being different?'

'Will he ever be mine and make me his?'

In his thoughts he didn't noticed the male leaving the class.

He broke out of his thoughts hearing a ding in his phone. He looked around to see he was all alone. As always.

With heavy sighs he left for his house.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Next day when he arrived he heard a new gossip going on.

"God! Jungkook accepted liya's proposal and they are going on a date today!"

"I know right! I am so jealous, but hey! They are not in a relationship yet."

It shouldn't hurt him, he never had any chance but it does, it hurts very bad to the point that his heart actually pains.

'Stop crying! He was never yours! You never had chance with him!'

He was glad that his hairs were long enough to cover his eyes so that no one would see those glistening eyes that looked like jewels.

The irony, those eyes looked much more beautiful when they were filled with tears of pain.

It really sucks when you can't make someone love you, when technically speaking, they made you love them.

With stumbling steps he went to his seat and waited for the day to start.

"Morning class. Your attendance will be taken by Mr. Kim, I will start with the lecture."

"So, we were talking about Manipulation. You know when manipulation is at finest?"

"When you are being called sensitive or childish to express yourself or when you stand for your self. People often try to press you by making you hate your own self, self-depreciation, they will make it seem like you are unusual, not normal a freak when you will go against their liking. Its on you, if you want to believe them and kill your inner self or stand up for your self and keep living the life you want."

"Always remember, Sometimes we are villain in someone's else' story, even when we know we are doing right. It doesn't mean you are wrong, not everyone has same point of view. Learn to close the window if its hurting you, no matter how beautiful the view is. It will hurt once, but you wont have to regret about it your whole life."

"Ma'am! What about love? Why do people fall in love or out of love in relationship?" A girl asked making the teacher chuckle.

"Hmm, Its out of syllabus lil girl but I will discuss this too, love, its not about spending lots of time with your partner, chatting till 3:00 am, getting jealous or desperate. Its about knowing when your loved one wants someone to talk and being that person. Not spending lots of time, but the one you spend stays as a beautiful memory carved in your mind, Getting possessive of your partner and making sure no one touches them or make them uncomfortable instead of getting jealous and forbidding them to act as they want due to others. Being in love with someone means they come first to you before anyone else. Their health, their future everything, not only your relationship."

"You know, its said if you love them, let them go. But, if you love them enough, make sure they stay, by hook or crook."

The bell rang suddenly breaking their concentration.

"Ohk children, we will meet tomorrow now."

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤