prologue

when i first got the call from my manager that i would be auditioning for a role in the upcoming movie, elvis

when i first got the call from my manager that i would be auditioning for a role in the upcoming movie, elvis. i would have probably told you i didn't get the part.

but i was wrong.

so wrong that i'm on a flight, back to australia. queensland australia to be exact. last time i was in australia i wasn't even thinking about acting anymore because i had quit. and when i came back a lot of people told me that i had picked up the accent.

when i met baz for the first time when i auditioned, he told me i'd be perfect for the part. i guess he was right. and he said that he was still looking for the right elvis.

and he has now. i just don't know who this elvis is. i heard that one of my good friends, harry styles got the part but it has to be a lie because he's on tour. so i guess i'll just find out when i meet him.

"hey sky!" my body turned around "over here!" i saw baz gesture his hands towards himself

i walked over to him and we greeted each other with a short side hug

"it's nice to see you" i smiled at him "how are you doing"

"i'm great" he replied "how was your flight?"

i looked behind him, seeing a man around my age that had jet black hair. he looks real familiar, maybe the new elvis? i thought

"it's was good" i brought my attention back to baz "you know, same as always"

baz chuckled and pulled the jet black hair dude to the side of him "i want you to meet someone"

"i'm austin butler" he held his hand out "im elvis" he smiled at me

oh yeah, he's a cutie

i shook his hand and said "i'm skylar bank, you can call me sky, and im priscilla" i paused, looking him up and down "you look familiar"

"yeah i uh dated vanessa" he said "i've heard a lot about you actually"

"oh really?" i eyed him "all good things right?"

"yes of course" he replied "she always said how nice you were, until you know"

"yeah" i nodded, knowing where he was going. vanessa and i used you be really good friends but things happen. more like i happened"we should get going"

baz nodded, and before we started walking he stopped us "oh and i need strong chemistry with y'all. so i have some stuff planned for the next few weeks. before we start filming"

i let out a soft laugh and looked at austin "ready to fall in love?" i joked

he smirked down at me and winked  "born ready"

yep, i'm already falling for him