17

—january 2022–

"this is your house?" austin asked, pulling into the driveway (scroll all the way down to see the house)

i let out a laugh and sarcastically said "no i just took you to some strangers place"

"still have that attitude" he looked at me, while we got out of the car, and he laughed when ever her saw me role my eyes and walk away without him "oh cmon i was jok-"

i cut him off "are you coming?" i looked behind me, austin was jogging up to me "so what'd you want to talk about?" i asked him once we got into my house

"seriously sky, your asking me that?" austin shook his head " 'it's not me, it's you'" austin repeated my words from awhile ago

"look i'm sorry i was just upset when i found out you were cheating on me" i rolled my eyes agin, this time actually staring to get an attitude

"what?" austin's eyes widen, acting like he had no clue on what i was talking about "cheating? what the hell are you talking about?"

i sighed, leaning my back into the kitchen counter "i saw it in your phone, vanessa kept texting you"

austin mouth opened then shut, then opened again when he finally had words to actually speak "did you ever read them?" he asked me and i shook my head "well if you did, you'd see that she was calling me names for dating you. she was jealous or her ex boyfriend and ex friend dating each other"

fuck, that actually makes sense

"oh my god, you right" i said, my heart basically dropping "im sorry i just thought"

austin cut me off this time "well you thought wrong" i looked away from him, not knowing what to say or do "but it's okay, i mean i would have probably done the same"

"yeah?" i asked, looking into his eyes as he walked towards me, he nodded wrapping his arms around my body

"i've missed you" he exclaimed, i wrapped my arms around his waist. squeezing him tightly "and i'm sorry you thought that"

my head rested on his chest "i'm sorry i left, without explaining"  i looked up at him, my chin now resting on his chest "do you ever think we could go back to the way it was?"

"dating?" austin questioned me and i nodded "i mean i'm down if you are. i just think we need some time"

i nodded again "your right" i let go of him "hey tomorrow i'm going to this little party at kylie's if you want to come with"

austin smiled and said "yeah sure, i'd love too"

the next morning i heard a knock on my door so i basically sprinted to open it

"hey" austin's face was revealed "i wasn't sure what time the party thing was at, so"

i smirked "you remembered my address?" i asked him, slightly blushing at the situation and i could tell he was too "that's cute"

"yeah yeah" he walked into my house "you have coffee here right? i mean your like a big coffee lover so you have to have coffee"

i laughed, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the kitchen where my coffee bar is

"thank god" he sucked in a breath "i've been wanting a coffee all day" he told me

"we'll have at it" i smiled at him as he messed around with the machine "the party starts a like 5 i think"

"30 minutes" he looked at the time then at me "is that what your wearing?"