starting announcement/character info

before I start, I should mention that this is the first ever story I will create, meaning that flaws should be expected, and it would be appreciated if they were pointed out, also just like the description says, I dont own this art, nor do I own bnha, I should also explain these:

Mori personality: she is a mainly cheerful girl that loves meeting new people and talking to people, but she is also kind of short tempered and overprotective of her friends and family, but her friends also know that she loves to space out at any random point in time. She is also a crafty person that loves tinkering and creating items that would go along with her future hero outfit,  but she prefered to go to the hero course instead of the support course, due to her quirk being more fit for it.

Mori appearance: she is a shorter than average girl with dark hair that had an occasional yellow streak going through it, other than that, she looks fairly normal for a girl her age, except for the fact that she has complete heterochromia, meaning that one of her eyes is yellow, and the other is blue.

Mori's quirk: 

Quirk: Surge: It allows her to boost her speed and strength using an electrical current flowing through her body. If she is making contact with a conductive material she can send out a shockwave through that conductive material. There is more to this quirk, however I will keep that a secret until it comes up.

Quirk drawback: after large usage of her quirk in any way shape or form, she gets insomnia and she feels pain all over her body for a while afterwards