Chapter 13: Attached

Alexander's POV

[Kahit anong paraan bossing?]

"Do what you want." i said with a bored tone.

[Areglado bossing!]

I hanged up the phone after then went upstairs. I know she's probably asleep but I can't help it. I sneaked into her room quietly, careful not to make any noise so she won't wake up.

I slowly sat to the side of her bed and gently stroked her hair. I can smell her strawberry flavored shampoo and the sweetness of the smell suits her very well.

Every time I remember how stupid she was most of the time, I can't help but smile. She's stupid, annoying, irritating, childish, and feasty. But she's also caring, thoughtful, optimistic, and.. lovely.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not in love with her. I just find her special from the moment I saw her 10 years ago.

---Flashback---

"What!? You can't do it!?? Shoot them! It's either you'll die, or you'll kill them. All you have to do is to pull the fvcking trigger and we're all done!"

That's my father on rage. He's mad that I can't kill a woman. No scratch it. Women.

The reason? They are the wives of the men he ordered me to kill. When he found out that I spared their lives, he hunted them all and now giving me an order to kill them again. He's a monster. And he definitely wanted me to be like him.

I can't do that. I can't just kill a woman. Especially mothers. I know exactly the pain of losing a mother and I don't want their children to feel that way. But what to do now?? I'm just here shaking like an idiot with a messy mind. What am I suppose to do now?

I pointed my gun to my father's men and shoot them all to their heads. As I ran out of bullet, I heard a devilish and monstrous laughter coming from my father. Then I realized I didn't reach half of his men.

"You pathetic little boy. You think you can save them!? Ha! You can't boy, even if you kill yourself. Now, to make this thing easy, what about.. you kill them and I'll spare their children's lives?"

I felt my color drained as my breathing stops. The children.. What the fvck now!?? He's really a monster!

"Now, pull the trigger boy, and we're done."

I saw one of the women wiped her tears gently and smiled at me genuinely. How could she smile like that to me knowing I can kill her??

"Just please don't hurt my children. Then I'd be more than willing to die."

"Oh you stop bitch! You really should die because you killed my wife!"

*Bang! Bang! Bang!*

I saw the woman's lifeless body fell on the ground. My mouth left open as I stand still processing my father's words.

'..You killed my wife!'

I felt my body shook in anger as I took guns from my father's men and aimed the women's direction. I can feel I'm far beyond mad and all I want to do is to kill them all.