12. you won!!

The five of them had been walking for a while, Dustin and Steve taking lead, Erica in the middle, leaving Nicole and Robin in the back walking together. The group looked around the odd hallway and didn't dare to make a noise louder than a sigh just in case there were more people around the corner.

After a couple of minutes, Nicole absent-mindedly humming to the song every breath you take by the police. Robin looked over at Nicole and smiled thinking how cute she thought it was.

"Can you stop-" Dustin said, startling Nicole and making her eyes almost pop out her skull.

"Sor-"

"Calm down Henderson" Steve said and then looked around.

Nicole looked over at Robin and she looked a little jealous that she wasn't the one to stand up for Nicole.

"I mean, you have to admit, as a feat of engineering alone, this is impressive." Dustin spoke after a few minutes of silence.

"What are you talking about it's a total fire hazard. There's no stairs, there's no exit, there's just an elevator that drops you halfway to hell." Steve said looking around with a mad look on his face, clearly bothered by their situation but I mean who would like the be stuck in a secret underground base that may or may not be run by evil russians.

"They're commies, You don't pay people, they cut corners." Erica said.

"To be fair to our Russian comrades, I don't think this tunnel was designed for walking." Robin said waving her arms around pointing to how wide the halls were.

"I mean think about it, they develop the perfect system for transporting cargo." Robin started saying before Dustin cut her off.

"It all comes into the mall like any old delivery."

"And then they load it up onto those trucks and nobody's the wiser" Robin said finishing Dustins sentence.

Steve and Nicole shared and "i don't know if i understood what they just said" look which Robin noticed and scoffed just a little, making her walk just a little bit faster.

"You think they built this whole mall just sp they could transport that green poison?" Steve said cutting off the awkward tension.

"I very seriously doubt it's something as boring as poison. It's gotta be much more valuable, like promethium or something" Dustin answered.

"What the hell is promethium" Steve and Nicole said at the same time giving Dustin a confused face.

"It's what Victor Stone's dad use to make Cyborg's bionic and cybernatic components." Robin answered not looking at either of them.

"You're all so nerdy, it makes me physically ill." Erica said pretending to vomit and Steve started getting offended trying to prove to a kid that he was in fact not a nerd.

"Why so sensitive Harrington? Afraid of losing cool points to a ten-year-old child?" Robin said making Nicole and Erica laugh a little leaving a small smirk on Robins face.

"No, I'm just saying I don't know jack shit about Prometheus." Steve replied doing his little eyebrow raise.

"Promethium, Prometheus is-"

"A Greek mythological figure!" Nicole finished and they all stopped to look at her with a confused face.

"Hey I might not be smart but I love greek mythology. I had so-" Nicole started talking but Erica cut her off.

"Not you too" she said making a disappointed face before they kept walking.

"Anyway, all I was trying to say is that whatever the hell that green goo is probably used to make something." Dustin continued.