Love wanted

I looked at him trying not to freak out. "What!!!!" I said very loudly. "yeah so there is this girl I like and I was wording if you can give me some pointers...?" He said excited. I had to calm down and not blow my cover so I said "ok what do you want to know?"
For the next 2hours all he did was ask questions about what girls like so I said " surprises, gifts, and secret love notes and stuff like that".
Later on he had to leave so as we walked to the front door and told me " I'm glad I have you as a friend".

THAT JUST KILLED ME! I'm stuck in the friend zone forever and never getting out. As I walked back to my room I burst into tears that I was holding back ever since he said he liked a girl. I cried myself to sleep knowing I will never stop loving him for as long as I live.
The next morning I wake up to a call from Mikey. I answered and he said " come outside really quick". I walked out the back and saw him there with roses. " hey I am not going to school today so ju thought I would stop by and give you these", he said. I was shocked so much I couldn't believe my eyes. "what for" I asked. He looked at me and said " for being there for me and giving me advice like last night I really appreciate it". I gave him a huge hug almost crying. His mom honked the the car cuz he was gona be late for something. "Bye" he said with a smile "i will see Monday "

Thx💙💙 please vote
Follow my Mikey account on ig @mikeys_girlfriends
Co-owner Carolyn Marrero