The "plan"

Right after school me and Isabel run home to think of something. "so what do we do?" I ask her while I'm getting her something to eat from my pantry.. "I have no idea" she says with a blank face. me sitting there with no other expression but pain and confused thoughts. I start closing my eyes as if I was GONA cry but I felt the table vibrate it was my phone... "it's Mikey" I answer as if nothing happening in my poor little defenseless painful life. "Hey Mikey!" ... "Hey do you think you can come to my house right now it's really important". I was so anxious... "yeah sure" I hang up and run out the door.. As I make my way out I hear Isabel saying"good-luck".
I knock on his door "really!!!!" Calm. I see Mikey's face has he opens the door. "Hey, so what do you need?" Mikey looks at me with sad eyes and says " so I like someone, but u can't get mad if I tell you who it is"" "I promise " I say with so much doubt. " I like..." INTERRUPTED BY MIKEYS STUPID BROTHER TOMMY THAT I HAVE PRETENDED TO LIKE SINCE WE WERE 3.". "Sup bitches" Tommy yells with his annoying voice. "WHAT TOMMY" Mikey and I yell at the same time. "Nothing he said" I'm just bored"..... really..........
My phone rings and it's my mom
Me: hey mom
Mom: I am outside of Mikey's house we have an appointment
Me: okay okay hold on
"Hey I have to go sorry, we will talk about this tomorrow"
"Wait but I need to tell you".... Sorry mike.

It was finally night time and all I can think about was Mikey about to tell me he likes... Marissa👿
Right when I was about to shut my eyes and than I hear scratching in my window. as I get up and walk towards my window I see that Mikey is. Outside......