The plan part 2

"Mikey?!" I whisper loudly.
Mikey: can I come in
Me: it's like 12:30
Mikey: please....
I lift my window up trying not to make any noise. He hops in my room all quite.
Me: what are you doing here it's late first of all, second of all its not like we are kids anymore and we can do this like we used to, and finally WHAT ARE ARE U DOING HERE?
Mikey: I really need to tell you who I like
Me: ok than who?
Mikey: well......umm "Marisa.....
Me: I knew it!!!
Mikey: wait what you knew that.....
Me: I figured since your always all stupid around her like a little man whor!😡
Wait I really can't get mad at him or he will know I like him.....
Me: sorry
Mikey looks up at me and smiles.. "It's all right "
Mikey leaves without saying anything just smiling almost laughing.
I finally went back to bed wondering why he was laughing about what I said.
Maybe he knows I like him? Or that Isabel told him? Or he was actually mad at at me? I DONT KNOW!!!

A few days had passed with Mikey just constantly smiling at me sarcastically like I did something to him. I have no clue but I'm starting to think twice on him. But I love him so much. It was finally Friday so me and Isabel went to back to my house. Isabel looked at me like she really needed to tell me something. Is there something wrong? I asked. " Well I think you should just forget about Mikey"
Me:why??
Isa: just cuz
Me: are you alright?
Isa: yeah why wouldn't I be!
Me: idk UR the one that is acting all strange
Isa: you know I think I should go home and help my mom with.. Um the food.
"Alright" I say with much suspicion. As she leaves I start thinking. What was Isabel trying to do because I know when she lies to me.
The rest of the day I was thinking about what was happening " does Mikey and Isabel like hate me now???? My too best friends..

ISABEL'S POINT OF VIEW
so I right after I left Sarah's house I was on my way to MIKEYS house. I got there
and we went to the park so no one will know that we are doing anything.
Mikey: did she find out?
Me: no she is like super confused and is doubting about you.
Mikey: perfect, okay so I have a new plan.

SARAHS POINT OF VIEW
I have a feeling that everyone is against me now.
So I called Mikey.
Mikey: hey
Me: hey where are you
Mikey: um I am at the park
Me: oh can you hangout
Mikey: I can't
Me: alright than
...
Now I am worried.