005

Valentines pov:

"Are you fucking blind?" I asked, I was fuming. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to" a boys voice said "whatever" I said picking up the cups and throwing them out "here take this" he took out his wallet and gave me a 50 dollar bill.

I looked up to see the persons face to my fucking surprise it was Miguel. "Holy shit" I gasped "Valentine right?" He smiled "what a fucking coincidence" I smiled back "I guess it's meant to be" me playfully smirked "not gonna lie, you are way cuter in person" I told him "I could say the same about you" he said.

"Wanna meet my friends?" I asked "the ones that made the whole texting me game?" He asked "duhh I don't fuck with anybody else" I told him. "Then sure, let me just tell my mom I'll be back in a sec" he said walking off leaving me all alone like a loner.

He came back. "Are you gonna take the money or what?" Miguel asked "nah keep your money, it's cool" I said.

We walked to the table and all girls looked up from their phones and looked at Miguel. "Guys meet the guy ya made me text" I said "Holy shit! Your way finer in person" chrissy said grabbing a piece of her hair and twirling it.

"Uhh, thank you?" He said, making it sound more like a question. "You look like a goddess" nessa randomly blurted out. "ok I can take this compliment, thanks" Miguel slightly laughed and said.

"What do you use for your hair?" Lily asked "uhh, shampoo?" He answered "you all have a little, something there" I said and touched my lip to show them where their drool is at.

"Oh shut up" Chrissy said wiping the actual drool of her lips. "I better head back" Miguel said "awe leaving me already?" I said acting extremely hurt.

"Come with me real quick" he said "my food is gonna get so fucking cold" I groaned "I'll just buy you it, follow me" he said grabbing my hand and taking me to the table his family's eating.

"Ma" Miguel called out to his mother "qué" she responded "este es mi amiga" he introduced me. baby steps dudeeeee.

"hola" I told her "hablas español?" His mom asked "sí, soy valentine" I told her "eres muy bonita" she complimented me "gracias" I smiled, Wtf is wrong with me I'm never this shyyyy.

(Hi, you talk Spanish, yes, you are very pretty, thank you)

"Mami, puedo pasar un rato con ellas?" Miguel asked his mom "sí, llámame si algo pasa" she told him "esta bien, gracias mami" he told her.

(Mom can I stay with them for a little, yes call me if something happens, alright thanks mom)

She softly grabbed my ear and whispered in my ear saying "cuidalo, por favor" "lo hare. tienes un hijo may lindo" I whispered back looking at Miguel the whole time "gracias" she smiled.

(Take care of him please, I will. You have a very cute son, thanks)

We walked towards our table and sat "your mom is chill" i told Miguel "yeah" he said. While we we eating our food a group of girls came to our table and asked for a picture with Miguel, he responded with sure.

This one girl started acting like paparazzi talking bout some "who is the girl you're sitting next to?" "Why are you hanging out with that girl?" "Are you dating her"

He answered all of them with "that's valentine Garcia" "she's my friend" "I'm hanging out with her because she's my friend"

As he was about to sit down again a girl pulled him back causing him to stumble back a bit "I still didn't get my picture" she told him "oh sorry" he said getting in a better position for the photo "Miguel don't just take that bullshit" I told him, I made it extra loud so she can hear.

"Huh?" He was confused "you almost fell, you're not in a premiere where you have to take photos" I told him "I'm just tryna be nice" he smiled "she could atleast apologize cuz that shit ain't cool" I said "what the fuck is your problem" the ginger told me "you are" I said.

my friends were all staring in shock. "What's your problem with me then" the girl asked getting closer towards me, she wanted to look intimidating so i got up and looked at her, me and her were the same height.

"The fact you just almost made Miguel fall is the problem, apologize so we won't really have a big one" I told her "whatever" she walked away without apologizing and without getting her picture.

"Why'd you do that" Miguel asked "bro did you not see how hard she pulled you back just for a picture, she could've easily asked" I told him, he nodded and sat down again. "You're to soft dude" I slightly punched his shoulder.

Once we finished eating we started heading towards the rides.

Once it turned 12 the carnival closed and everyone went their separate was including me and the girls.

May speaks!

May speaks!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

                   Remember to stay healthy and ilyy 🫶🏽