006

Valentines pov:

3 weeks later:

I woke up to my little sister ginny shaking me. "Yeah?" I asked still having my eyes closed. "Get ready! Mommy said that we are going to sky zone today" she excitedly said "what time is it?" I asked "it's 12:37pm" she said "damn" I said getting up from the bed and lightly rubbing my eyes.

I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower.

It gets very hot at sky zone so I changed into this:

I put on my air Jordan 4 Oreos.

I ate breakfast then we left to go around town THEN we'll go to sky zone. I decided to ask all my friends if they'd like to come, basically EVERONE but Lindsay and Chrissy said their busy.

"Ooo this shops jewelry is cute" I said looking at the bead necklace on the stand "eh, I can make the same thing" Ginny said. "No you can't, plus this brown color with white is absolute bomb" I told her "since you like it so much, but it" mom said. I nodded at the idea and brought it.

We walked into a other store and I saw this beautiful purple long sleeved cropped top, I of course had to get it.

It was 30 dollars, totally worth the money. I paid for it and then we left.

As we were about to get in the car I saw this wall with words in a different language so I decided to take a picture with it 😛.

@_valentineluvsu

237,269 likes

_Valentineluvsu here comes THE girl 🤟🏽.

mar1b3lhere THATS MY BEST FRIEND?!
⇨ ilyy ☹️🫶🏽

Itslindsayy THE BODDD!!!
⇨ AHHH!

chrissywokeup ima go in my room and cry because of how pretty u are
⇨ 🪞🪞

N3ssabenn3t YOU>>>
⇨ can we get married ? 😘

Lilywhatson you're so gorgeous 😻😻
⇨ THANK YOU LIL <33