010

Valentines pov:

I woke 10am ready for what's about to go down today!

I brushed my teeth and showered. I then changed into this:

I put on some cool grey 11s with the fit

"Buenos dia" I said to my mom "buenos dia" she said back as she flipped a pancake. "Mami, voy a hacer algo hoy, estaré en casa como a las 6" I told her "esta bien" she said as she placed the pancake on the stack of 6 other pancakes.

I walked to the cabinet and got a plate, I got a pancake with 3 bacon pieces and scrambled eggs. I sat on the stool and began to eat the food as if I haven't ate in 2 months. "la comida es tuya, calmate" mom laughed

"It's just so good" I said with a mouth full "bueno. Ginny esta en la casa de la amiga, vendrá mañana" mom brought up "oh ok" I said.

I put my plate on the sink and walked up to my room. I grabbed my phone and saw I had 3 missed text messages from the weird cheater guy.

Hey 😍Delivered at 12:47

Hey 😍
Delivered at 12:47

Valentine?
Delivered at 12:47

So you still up for today?
Seen at 1:13

Heyy! and yeah
of course. Can't wait to see your
beautiful face 😉

Ok😩💋

This dude texts with the most weirdest emojis it's actually sickening 😭

This dude texts with the most weirdest emojis it's actually sickening 😭. I decided to do my hair and a little bit of makeup cuz why not.

After I was done it was already 2 so I decided to leave and text Macy and the girl to start leaving their homes too.

I got to scoops ahoy and waited for .. I don't even know his name to get here. After 10 minutes he was here and the girls were already in the bathroom waiting for my text to come out.

"Hey beautiful" the boy who's name is Watson said "hey" I said and flipped my hair in a flirty way. "How are you?" He said as he sat down "better since I'm seeing you" I lied.

He smirked, "you're way hotter in person baby" he said. EW. baby? BABY? I wanna die. Macy and the girl are lucky I don't let shit like that slide.

I smiled and asked if he wants to get ice cream and he nodded. I got up and started walking to the cashier, he was just staring at my ass. Disgusting.

"Hey" I told the cashier "hi, what can I get you?" He asked "look I need a favor" I whispered "what's up?" He asked "I need you to get those customers out. I'll pay it's just something is about to go down and I don't want people to post anything on the internet and shit" I explained "o-ok" he said.

He gave everyone free ice cream so they all left pretty happy. "So you paid him so we can have the place to ourselves?" Watson asked "sure" I sarcastically said, which he didn't seem to notice. "So how are you and you're girlfriend doing?" I asked.

His face went pale, he didn't know what to say. I texted the girls to come out. "You're a ducking cheater" the girl slapped him "you thought you was so slick but now look at you" Macy laughed.

"We're gonna make sure you never get the feeling of enjoyment for the rest of your pathetic little life" I said "Brianna- I swear it's not" he was cut off by the girl who I now know is named Brianna "you're a fucking man whore. I should've known better then to get with your stupid ass" she said.

Tears were in her eyes. I get it, I mean she Cleary liked him but this dude proceeded to get with more bitches while in a relationship.

"2 years meant nothing to you Watson? You're a dirty bitch that's what you are. Your mama raised a bitch" Macy said. OK MISS GURL, POP OFF.

"Oh shut up Macy, I used you for your fame. I never even loved you. I never meant anything" he told her. Bro had no shame in saying this shit.

"And you Brianna, I just got with you cuz I wanted to hit" he said.

(He and Brianna are 17 btw, Macy is 15)

"And you valentine, I wanted a piece of that ass. I wanted to fuck you too" he laughed. "You think what you're doing is cool?" I laughed at him "you're mother must've not raised you well. You're a bitch. Kill your self no one would care" I said.

That must've hurt his feelings cuz bro started to tear up. "Now you know how it felt like for these two girls" I said "fuck you watson" Brianna slapped him and walked out of the store. "You're a dirty white whore. I'm glad we're over" Macy said and walked away. "I hope you learned your bitch ass lesson" I said and walked away.

We left him speechless lmfoaoao.

May speaks!!

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!

Remember to stay healthy and ilyy🫶🏽🫶🏽

Ya gon love 011 frfr