Chapter 2

Third P.O.V.

Once everything had calmed down Athena called for a meeting. So everyone sat down and waited for Athena to start it.

"Everyone knows that I'm a princess. Well when we royals are born. We are dipped into water to be baptized. And since Squeaky, Squirmy and Willa are in my life now. They need to go through the same thing. It's a way for them to be considered royal too. The twins know about it since I've explained to them what it was and they are okay with it. But I'm asking you Willa if you'd like to do it. Or wait to do it." Athena explained.

"I'll do it. I mean we are mates." Willa said.

"Awesome. Because we are doing it after the Cheer off." Athena told her.

"Wait what!?" Willa exclaimed.

"Yeah, plus Auradon Cheer team is also coming to the Cheer off. Plus I'm on the team which means I have to go back to Auradon to do the cheer dance." Athena said. "Plus you have to take care of the twins, while I'm gone." 

"Do you guys have an idea of what you're doing?" Wynter asks.

"Yup. And for our grand finale will be the hardest one yet. I've seen it on a movie once." Athena said.

"When do you have to leave?" Wyatt asks.

"Four days. But I will be back the day before the Cheer off." Athena answered.

"So I guess that means we have four days to spend time with you." Willa speaks up.

Yup. But I have to go have this meeting with the others. I'll be back. Boys want to stay here with the pack or come with me?" Athena asks and they just hugged Willa. "Okay, I guess that answers that question. I'll see you guys later." 

Athena walked out of the den, texted the group chat that had her, Missy and Dale telling them that she was coming over to have that meeting. And asking Addison to get the group of friends. She walked out of the woods where her driver, Dally was waiting for her. 

"Sorry, to call you. But I have to get back to the house. And then you have the rest of the day off. I promise." Athena told him and he nods before driving her to the Wells house.

When they arrived, Athena got out and thanked Dally before walking inside the house. She heard arguing and slowly walked into the kitchen to see everyone watching Zed and Addison arguing.

"Did I walk in at a bad time?" Athena asks and everyone turned to her.

Bree and Bucky had ran over and hugged her.

"When did you get back?" Bree asks.

"Last night. But I revealed myself this morning to surprise Addie. Okay, so everyone is here. Wait where is Eliza?" Athena asks.

"She's right here." Zed said pointing towards a computer.

"Hi, sorry I can't be there." Eliza said.

"It's fine. Okay, everyone is here, great, awesome. Now all of you sit." Athena said and everyone did so.

"As you all know. I'm a princess. When royalty, have children. They baptized them. Which also means that the twins and Willa, will have to be baptized. Willa will have to be baptized in order for her to marry me. Now that I realized. I forgot to mention that to her. And I want to invite you guys to the baptism." Athena said.

"Are you serious. We'd be honored plus it's a way for me to reunite with my sister." Missy told her niece.

"Perfect because we leave in four days. And you guys would have to leave right after because Addison has to get ready for the Cheer off. And Auradon cheerleading team is also participating." Athena said.

"Wait, four days!?" They all exclaimed.

"Yeah, sorry. I didn't have time to call or come see you guys because I've been busy helping Evie with planning my brother and Mal's wedding in which everyone from Seabrook are invited too." Athena said before she looked at her watch. "And I believe it's time for us to get to school." 

The teens all looked at their watches before running out of the house.

"You guys do realize. I can have my driver drive us to school." Athena said but they didn't hear her.

Athena grabbed her bag before walking to school.

Seventeen years by her side
Broke the same bed
Wore the same clothes and we said
We're sisters with nothing between
If one of us falls
The other will soon be following
Both of you fell the same day
You don't know why
One of you never woke up
And you laid by her down on the floor
Desperate to hear her footsteps again
But this house is on fire
We need to go
Oh, you don't have to go it alone, go it alone
Run for your life my love,
Run and don't give up
With all that you are,
All that you want
I will be close behind
Run for your life
She had a fire inside
And that terrified you
You swore you'd never lose your control
Baby let yourself go
It's part of your height
And I know the hunger inside of you is strong
You can only hold back the river so long
Oh, you don't have to go it alone
Oh, you don't have to go it alone, go it alone
Run for your life my love,
Run and you don't give up
With, all that you are
And all that you want
Run for your life right now
And if you don't know how
Come back a few
Take all that's true
And leave all that's broke behind
Run for your life
Oh, you don't have to go it alone
Go it alone, go it alone,
Run for your life my love
Run and you don't give up
All that you are
All that you want
Run for your life right now
And if you don't know how
Go back a a few
Take all that's true
And leave all that's burnt behind
Just run for your life
Run for your life
When she got there everyone cheered and she smiled. The aliens were so confused until they noticed them moving out of the way to let a person walk through. The pack soon appeared and they all hugged her which made Athena smile.

"Time for class. I'll see you guys for lunch." Athena said before she noticed the aliens watching them. 

She ignored them and walked inside.

"I wonder why everyone likes her." A-Lan asks.

"Well we can ask around or we can ask her." A-spen answered.