Chapter 9

Third P.O.V.

Willa had of course said yes to Athena's marriage proposal. The aliens realized that their new home was Earth. Everyone was celebrating the marriage of Athena and Willa. 

"Where did Bucky go?" Athena asks once she realizes her cousin wasn't at the small party. 

"I don't know." Addison said before she went back to dancing with Zed. 

Athena went to sit with Willa who was sitting next to a few wolf pack members. 

"We have to get married soon. That's the royalty rule. Once proposed too, we have to get married the very next week." Athena told Will and turned towards her.

"Are you joking?" Willa asks shocked. 

"Nope. It's just something that goes back to hundreds even more than a thousand years ago. I'll text my mother and tell her the exciting news and she'll start the preparations." Athena told her and Willa just nods. 

Athena texts her mother who got excited. Belle starts working on her daughter's wedding since she's been waiting for that day to come. She has a whole wedding book plan and everything else.

*Time Skip*

It was the next week and now the day of the wedding. Everyone in Seabrook was invited to the wedding. And they had all gone to Auradon including the aliens who stared at everything around them. Addison had taught them everything they needed to know about how normal people acted. 

Athena was in a room with her mother, Addison, Lacey and Stacy. Belle was helping her into her dress, Addison was doing her hair, Lacey was doing her nails and Stacy was doing her makeup. 

Athena's dress

Athena's dress

Athena's hairstyle

Athena's hairstyle