intro-two

*•the start•*|| "but i could tell that something had changed, how you looked at me then."

EDITED<3*•3rd pov•* ___________

EDITED<3
*•3rd pov•*
___________

y/n was walking towards the front doors of the school, she had been a few minutes late but her first period teacher was pretty chill.

after grabbing her things from her locker she quickly walked into the classroom a few halls near by.

she slid in the room, quickly taking her seat beside bruce- well more of bruce was in front of her.
the teacher didn't point her out luckily, like her other teacher would've done

•••••halfway through the day•••••

y/n grabbed her lunch tray, going out behind the school in her usual spot. but in doing so, she was met with robin.

"oh- sorry i can go-" she tried to explain, he shook his head "nah it's fine." he piped up, she slowly nodded. sitting at the bench and setting her food on the floor. she didn't plan to eat it anyway.

"so..would you wanna maybe skip..?" he asked breaking the silence "skip what? class?" y/n questioned, he rolled his eyes "yeah, what else"

"i don't know- we already missed yesterday-"
he quickly cut her off "please?" he pleaded, y/n let out a dramatic sigh "alright- whatever."

he smiled "alright- let's go to..the local store first? to get some snacks?" he asked, y/n nodded "yeah- sure" she agreed.

they both left school, taking there belongings with them as they headed towards the closest store.

•••

after picking out a few snacks each, they both walked out. y/n started walking towards the front of the building
"where are you going?" robin called out, she furrowed her eyebrows "what are you talking about?" she questioned
"this way- it's a shortcut" he called out again, y/n only nodded. trying to knock of the uneasy feeling.

y/n stopped half way, causing him to stop as well
"what is it?" he asked in concern, she kept eyeing something before she started to speak "that- that van..i saw it earlier too" y/n whispered towards robin, referring to the black van a few feet away from them "so? it's just a van" he replied with a shrug, y/n didn't take her eyes off it "i know but- i kept seeing it..i think it's following me" she continued, he sighed "it's not following you amor"

"i know it's dumb- but can we please just go another way?" she questioned, he groaned "this is the closest way though, i don't wanna walk extra. let's just go, nothing will happen i'll protect you if anything" he responded "no- look can we please just go another way?" y/n questioned, he started walking towards the direction of the van due to it being the way they needed to go
"robin!" y/n called out, she quickly ran catching up to him and grabbing onto his arm. right now they were a couple feet away from the van.