intro-three

\|school fights|/ "you say your a good girl, i say your a liar. how could such a good girl love a vampire?"

EDITED*•3rd pov•*__________________________________

EDITED
*•3rd pov•*
__________________________________

y/n and robin were at the edge of a small lake, sitting up on the rocks. y/n was trying to help him out with math

she pointed toward a small math problem she had written out "see but in this one, it's different from the other since it's a negative number. but you also have to take in accountability of th-" she paused realizing that he wasn't looking at the problem, but yet her instead.

she froze, staring directly in his eyes for a few seconds before quickly turning away.
"you- you have to pay attention or you won't learn anything." y/n muttered up, trying not to blush at the fact he had been staring at her that whole time.

"eh? i think it's fine- i mean, who needs math anyways" he joked, throwing on a cheeky smirk. "yes it does. your going to fail, and then what if you get held back?" y/n questioned, he shrugged "im not gonna fail over one class" he laughed out, y/n rolled her eyes handing him the notebook.
"alright well..try to solve that" she asked, he nodded.

he glanced down reading over the problem several times, writing down a few things "two..?" he asked, y/n laughed taking the notebook "negative two, but hey your getting a lot better" she said with a smile, he nodded "which is why i think we should go do something fun" he spoke up, leaning against y/n's shoulder.
y/n stiffened up at the gesture, trying to stay cool.

"al-..alright. what do you wanna do then?" she asked, shutting the notebook. "we should go to the arcade" he said, keeping his eyes on her
"there's an arcade here?" y/n questioned, he nodded "is that a yes?" he questioned, y/n didn't reply "great let's go" he added on, y/n smiled to herself

••••

"shit!" y/n yelled to herself, slamming her hands down on the claw machine as the cute plushie dropped. robin laughed from beside her, causing y/n to roll her eyes. she crossed her arms "here let me try" robin asked, y/n rolled her eyes yet again "it's rigged it's not gonna work" she complained, robin put in a dollar anyways.

robin easily won.

"how the fuck" y/n muttered, mostly to herself. he shrugged. "it's easy" he laughed out, y/n crossed her arms "yeah yeah whatever."

he smirked "aww n/n is all grumpy" he teased, nudging into her playfully. "idiota im not grumpy" y/n quickly responded, robin laughed handing her the plushy and glancing down at his several tickets.

"alright, can we head back now im getting tired" y/n complained, robin shrugged "alright alright. we cant go to my house this time though" robin explained, y/n nodded although on the inside she was terrified at the thought of going back home. especially trying to sneak robin in.

•••••

robin now had a bag filled with random little arcade prizes he had traded out for his tickets.

y/n and robin both left the arcade, it was a few blocks from y/n's house.

robin followed as y/n walked across the street, he quickly noticed a black van trailing slowly behind them but didn't say anything due to not wanting to freak y/n out like last time.

either way she saw it anyways.

"do you see that?" she questioned, motioning towards the van. he nodded, squinting his eyes slightly.

"i think you should just go ahead to your house- it's right here, i'll make it to my house just fine" y/n tried to explain, even though she was clearly scared. "what? no. if anything i'll just sneak you in my house, if my uncle catch's me then i'll get in trouble it's fine." he paused "let's just go to your house"

she shook her head "robin please just go home. i don't have a good feeling about this. after you go inside i can run ahead to my house" she muttered, he shook his head "i'll walk you home" he said in defense "yeah but then you'll have to turn around and pass by the van- just please go home" y/n asked again, as they started approaching his house "y/n your just being paranoid. we can both just go to your house"
robin said with a small laugh

"yeah but what if-..i mean i know it's stupid" y/n paused "what if that van really is the grabber? id rather only me get hurt then both of us"

"please" y/n pleaded "i promise i'll be fine robin" she added, he slowly nodded "n/n i dont know- i mean what if something really does happen to you? just let me walk you home atleast"

"i'll be fine" y/n lied, she glanced back noticing the van getting closer "just go" y/n pleaded, he just nodded.

••••

y/n made it home safe, the van tried chasing her but she got in and locked the door before anything could happen. she was just glad robin was safe.