five

\/the beginning of the end\|

"there's things i wanna say to you, but i'll just let you live"

a/n: so ummm.... hey guysssss.........
TBH I DOUBT HALF OF U ARE EVEN ACTIVE ANYMORE😭 but still i thought i'd finish the update bcs yeaaaaaa
god this took longer to write than i thought😭 hopefully u guys like this chapter cause again, i have mixed feelings abt it.
also i'm pretty sure i replied to someone's comment saying i would update like 8 months ago so uh..sorry abt that

UNEDITED</3(f/s)=fav snack!

UNEDITED</3
(f/s)=fav snack!

3rd pov•*•*

y/n hung up the phone, glancing towards robin who had an oddly enough serious looking face. "maybe it..was just a prank call?" y/n asked, even though she was about certain it wasn't.
this was one of the first times y/n had seen robin actually being serious, most of the time he was making jokes, laughing 24/7, etc etc..but now he was as bland as ever.

"we killed him." robin said sternly, sitting on her bed as she followed sitting beside him. she paused "we did..kill him right?" she questioned, robin thought for a second "i mean- you heard it, his neck snapped" robin responded
y/n slowly nodded "yeah."

the rest of the night was awkward, both of them couldn't clear the thought of the grabber being alive from their minds, and they both refused to say a word until it was about 5.

robin let out a short breath, before getting up and walking towards y/n's cracked open door.

"where are you going?" y/n questioned, he paused "home."
"robin you heard that call-" y/n tried to explain with a perplexed look

"what? you really believe that y/n? i mean come on, we killed him get over it. you were right. just a prank call." robin snapped, rolling his eyes

"okay but even the slightest chance- it's better if-"
y/n tried to explain "y/n just shut up! he's not coming okay? what you think he's really that desperate to follow us around?" y/n didn't say anything as she furrowed her eyebrows letting out a laugh in disbelief "whatever go, i don't care. i hope he gets your stupid ass" y/n muttered just loud enough for robin to hear, robin scoffed slamming the door behind him.

y/n sat there in silence, trying to ignore the fact her eyes felt like they were going to water up.

after conflicting it y/n walked over to her wall phone, dialing finneys number.
after it rang for a bit the other line finally picked up

"hello?" gwen asked "hey, it's y/n is finney home?" gwen didn't respond at first, as if checking to see if he was
"um no, he just left to get some things from the store, why?" gwen asked "oh okay,  i was just wondering if he wanted to hang out or something" y/n responded "well i gotta go- i'll talk to you later y/n. i'll tell  finney to stop by your place?" gwen asked "yeah- okay thanks, bye gwen"