Evil God.

Staring at his menacing and imposing figure I could only shiver knowing that my short life is already coming to an end.

But despite all this, My mind wondered.

Who sent him?
What would they gain from my death?
Are they trying to to make an enemy out of the Baels?!

Thinking of every possible outcome they could happen after my death I came to a conclusion.

"Angra Mainyu."

As I say that out loud I notice that his whole body freezes.

I smirk knowing that I've figured it out.

There is no way a person with an Aura like that has not been mentioned in canon.

The only person who had such a sickening presence along with the ability to transform would be, Zoroastrianism's Evil God, Angra Mainyu.

What does he want with me I wonder?

I hear a sickening crunch as his body morphs back into its original state,  Which takes form of a phantom with a jet-black body with a muscular build and glowing fire-like eyes and has horns on his head.

Angra Mainyu proceeds to clap his hands while laughing madly.

"Hahaha! I've never expected you to actually figure it out, Prodigy Of Bael!
I guess that title wasn't over exaggerated after all."

Every word that came out of his... Nonexistent mouth terrified me to no end.

His chaotic aura is making me shake.

"Now, Now. Why are you making that face? It's not like I'm gonna eat you or anything?"

I could feel him smiling smugly even though he doesn't have a mouth, Damn this sadistic bastard!

I glare and him, I didn't expect it to help my current situation, But that wasn't the case.

Angra Mainyu actually flinched at my gaze.

An Evil God, Flinched at my gaze.
I was shocked but didn't let it show on my face.

And just then, Someone burst opens through the door looking alarmed,
Zekram Bael.

(A/N : Sorry for the short chapter and not posting anything for a while, I just wanted to say that I'll start writing again.)