EP 11: Remembering Past Hunt Before Getting Home

Bold For Reaction
Italic for Ddraig and Albion reaction when speaking with Issei and Vali and vice versa in Mind or Character thinking
Italic Underline, Flashback
Also,when Dxdcast seeing scene where there will be nudes,the person who's body that was exposed would be covered in cloud at their private parts in respect of the character Privacy
Also Disclaimer To Every Character and Pictures I use for this Fanfic except Idea i use to create for this Story and my Avatar Oc

(Forgot to mention,Tannin and his son also here in my house,but they shrink into human size)

(Also before i forgot to mention, I'll be using monster from Monster Hunter Portable 3rd since that is the monster hunter game i ever managed to finish all quest,even though i started with Monster Hunter Freedom Unite,but lost the motivation after lost the save data,my poor Felyne,the little buddy never once faint at all in all my quest, coincidentally it's name is Zack, just when managed to kill both Akantor and Ukanlos and on the way to unlock Fatalis i lost my data)

(And I'll be using Monster Hunter Rise mechanic where the map capable of holding three monster instead of 2, and the monsters will have all their known move)

Skeith: Aah i got a great show today *taking off the 3D glasses remembering when the peoples beating up against each other* i love chaos sometimes, *see his house in distance * well, i gotta check how's the others *open the doors and make way to living room and noticed everyone else already here chatting up with each other*

Issei:man i can't wait to see what that world gonna offer*start talking in excitement with his harem happy seeing him not down anymore and move on from his Ex harem*

With Issei harem talking with each other

Yasaka:I'm glad that since we came here, Issei-kun not feeling depressed anymore

Kuroka: You're Right Yasaka-chan nya, I'm happy for Issei-chan,he doesn't deserve to be discarded just like that Nya*felt angry about Issei Ex harem ungratefulness*

Rossweisse:*nodding in agreement*you're, right Kuroka-san,this is first time i see Issei-kun Happy like this

Ravel:mhm, You're right, Issei-sama deserve better,he always fight for them,but they just don't appreciate it

Asia:but... there's also those that getting interested with Issei-san since we came here*felt little upset thinking of more rivals*

Yasaka:*sighing*as much i hate to admit it, you're right Asia-chan,but i think...we need to accept it*with other Harem Sisters look at her in shock*

Rossweisse:h-huh?,but why Yasaka-san?

Yasaka: I'm sure that Issei-kun won't forget all of us,from my observation,he always put those he cherish before himself and would treat us all equally and....*start blushing*

Ravel: what's wrong Yasaka-san?

Yasaka:i doubt us five can keep with his stamina at all and we need more sisters to keep him satisfied*with Asia,Ravel, Kuroka and Rossweisse blushing after understand what Yasaka mean*

Kuroka:*start letting out nosebleed*hehe, you're right,i doubt us all could keep up with him nya

Yasaka: anyways, let's observe more before we make any decision*with the others nodding in agreement*

Back to Issei and others

Vali:heh,i hate to admit,even I'm excited

Sairaorg:if this world monsters can make my stronger self struggle,i hate to admit,we probably has low survival rate if we suddenly go there

Issei:yeah,not to mention that we unable to use anything related to supernatural making us sitting ducks*with everyone else shivering thinking about it*