tell anyone? i dare you

no one pov

The day was hectic.

ryujin had joined her duty at morning 8 and it's 8 in the evening now. Like, give her a break?

5 Lots of coffee cups were splatter over her computer desk. Even some spot has a little puddle of coffee spilled from the coffee cup.

ryujin's hair was a mess. if she went out in open like this with her messy hair, birds will gladly defer it as their new house.

Her fingers were dancing over the keyboard in a fast motion, like always. she let out a heavy sigh after she cut the call with the man who was shot by his crazy wife. Of course, after making sure the cops had arrived and the ambulance has taken him to the hospital.

Well, it's her daily dose of true crime story. she had to deal with this shit every day, so no biggy. But today she's an extra mess and her mind collides with nothing but the thoughts of yesterday.

The mysterious gurl over the call.

who was she? how did she know about her surroundings? and what does that goddamn text mean? whenever ryujin thinks about the text message it gives her a bizzare feeling, why? not just because of what was written on the text but also because when ryujin reached home and tried to look at the text again, the text was suddenly gone.

exactly like those call records.

there wasn't a single trace of a anonymouse number on her phone when she clearly remembers an unknown number had send her a message right after the mysetrious woman cut the call.

when the gurl warned ryujin that her coffee was about to spill, over the phone call where the caller cannot see ryujin.

or does she ?

ryujin shook her head and tried to focus on her work again. and in no time, she is working her ass off again that she didn't hear the door of her office room opening slowly. a shoe appeared from the slightly ajar door and they started to make their way towards ryujin making sure not to make any sound.

the person stood right behind ryujin's chair like a statue where ryujin was too focused over her work, eyebrows scrunching together and head bowed down.

the figure behind her took the chance and slowly raised both of their hands right behind ryujin's neck. the person then started to slowly extend their both hands towards ryujin in a choking manner and suddenly they grabed the back of her neck making ryujin jolt up.

"ryujinie~!"

ryujin shrieked loudly and instantly spun arround with wide eyes to only see beomgyu looking down at her with a stupid smile.

"you motherfucker! you scared me!!" ryujin yelled. beomgyu burst into laughter after seeing ryujin's scared impression. but the thing beomgyu doesnt know is that ryujin is already in terror from the last day and scarring her like this sure nearly gave her a heart attack.

"eh, the word scared isnt in our vocabulary ryujin." and he's right. they're not the kind of people who get scared easily since they are trained that way. but when crazy shits starts to happen with you, thats when terror hits you like a truck. make's you question yourself 'what the fuck did i learn in my training!'

but the training only thought you about not getting scared of others story, they don't pay attention to your story.

sad but true.

"yeah, whatever" ryujin said with a shrug and turned back to do her work. she's not taking any calls now cause she's taking a little break, passing all the calls to other dispatchers.