CHAPTER 7 : THIS MAN

~ NORMAL POV~

Sa dagli nyang pagbukas ng aparador ay nakita nya ang isang babae , ngunit ito ay patay na.

She sighs

Then she heard footsteps from afar. 

' Hindi pa rin ako nagigising.'  She uttered.

Mabilis syang pumasok sa loob ng aparador para magtago , she was trying to maintain her composure. She just have to survive this night.

' Kapag namatay ka sa panaginip , mamamatay ka rin sa totoong buhay.' 

then her door creaked open . 

Luma na at pinaglipasan na ng panahon ang kanyang aparador  , bahagya syang sumilip sa maliit na butas mula sa kanyang aparador at nakita nya ang isang nilalang na may 10 talampakan ang taas at may malalaking braso , mahahaba ang buhok nito at nakasuot ng lumang dyaket na kulay kahel.

Janell's tongue tasted blood as if she were biting her lower lip to stop herself from screaming , scared and terrified Janell tried to be as quiet as possible .

Now she can only hear her heart pounding and the boots of Mr. Unknown ambling through her room.

Meanwhile , the dead corpse she found earlier in her closet was gone , the light from the windows illuminates her room . Its seems to be a bit odd that she fits perfectly in her shabby closet which is dilapidated and forgone by time. 

There was a putrid smell that was washing up in her nostrils. 

She nearly gagged with the stingy odor that lingers inside her closet.

She tried to peep through the hole and the man is now gone . She tried to lean into her closet door more to see where the hell did that creature went . And in her horror , there she froze like an ice under the sun melting , sweat were all over her face , her heart thundering in her chest. The eyes of a man was now directly looking at her , it was pure white without the pupils on it. The door opened egregiously and there , standing in front of her this unknown creature , a giant man with his Axe on his hand  .

Grinning widely , it's yellow and brown teeth gleaming and his putrid breath waving over his face. 

Akma na syang papatayin ng matandang lalaki nang may humila sa kanya palabas ng kwarto .

" Ano ?! Naniniwala ka na?! " Hingal na sabi ng lalaki habang tumatakbo hawak hawak ang kamay ni Janell .

They strode through the hallway and turned left. They can hear the creature's heavy footsteps chasing them. The floor creaked as Janell fell on her knees , the guy helped her and when they reach the second alley ----