𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬𝟱 - Nehm sie mit auf die Titanic aber niemals mit nach haus

Jokes on you, the weekend was over as soon as it started and after the summer break just being over, it felt like 5 hours of lazing around just to be ready for school again

Jokes on you, the weekend was over as soon as it started and after the summer break just being over, it felt like 5 hours of lazing around just to be ready for school again. Though your luck was the upcoming school festival and just as every other class, you had to choose something you could do on that day.

Some wanted to make a mini musical, others wanted a food stall because they were making the most money, but you had a better idea and after taking an complete hour to make your classmates agree with it, you finally succeeded. And after that, the preparations began for the whole school as every last inch of it needed to be decorated.

As your class didn't had much to prepare due to your great idea, you were free to help others and decided to help your friends of the economy and politics class in the gym.

"Beep beep you sad fuck" you came into the gym with an electro scooter and sunglasses on, straight up driving against Diluc who almost fell to the ground because of the impact while you had a Pokerface on.

Glaring at you, the red-head doesn't seemed all too amused as you then just grinned and placed the scooter to the side and took off your sunglasses.
"So? What did your class decide on doing?" You asked the male who composed himself again and looked at the build up stage in front of them.

"A theater. Snow white" he answered, causing your interest to rise.

"Ohoo who's the cast?"

"Ganyu plays Snow White, Keqing for some reason plays the prince and we tried to convince Xiao, Heizou and Venti to play together with us as the Dwarfs but they refused" he said as you fangirled over the first part and then laughed your ass off at the last.

"That's too hilarious" you laughed, wiping a small tear from your eye as you then tried to compose yourself again, "ok ok I should see where I can help" receiving a nod from Diluc, you walked over to the stage, seeing Keqing on a ladder as she put some decorations to the stage lights while Ganyu stood down below and had a firm grip onto the steel construction so that the female wouldn't fall.

"Hey there! Bob the builder arrived to help out!" You said, trying to climb up the stage with small struggles before succeeding, not using the mini stairs at the sides because stairs are for weaklings.

"Oh, [ y/n ]" Keqing noticed your presence, waving down as Ganyu kindly smiled in your direction.

"Don't you need to prepare your own things?" The purple haired female asked, proceeding to decorate as you shook your head.

"Nah, we don't have much to prepare" you explained, looking at the well made background for the play.

"In that case, could you decorate the construction with the fake flours? They look so empty and plain without it" Mentioning to the steel construction that was for the stage lights, you pointed a thumbs up at her and went over to a huge open box, already seeing the said flowers laying inside as you went to work.