𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬𝟳 - James Bond

"You guys," you started — in front of you standing Xiao, Albedo and Kazuha as all of them were wearing a suit, "look awesome"

"And you," turning towards Yoimiya and Ayaka who were as well wearing suits, pointing a finger gun at them, "look awesome as well"

You may wonder why all your classmates — including you, were dressed like clones of Barney Stinson at the day of the school festival. And the answer to that question was pretty simple. Your idea for the activity that your class was doing, was to literally just accompany people as their 'bodyguard' and looking fucking stunning while doing so.

You loved that idea just because all you had to do was walk around with the visitors or students and therefore could enjoy the festival yourself, or so you thought.

"You there!" You called out once the last students of your class entered, still in their casual clothes, "suit up and get your asses over here, the festival is about to start!" Nodding at your command, they quickly went to change the clothes, not wanting to start an argument with you.

"And you three get your sunglasses and ear plug" you mentioned Xiao, Albedo and Kazuha to take what they needed to complete the look, even though the ear plug was not actually connected to anything and they couldn't communicate with it how it was usually used.

Doing as you said, they put on the black sunglasses in sync after the ear plug, though you looked at them in thoughts, fingers resting on your chin and a sceptic look displayed on your face.

"What is it?" Xiao asked, not really comfortable with being stared at as you shook your head and personality took the glasses off again from the three.

"You guys look more handsome without it. Now go and look handsome elsewhere so that people get rid of their money!" Shoving them out of the classroom, you were really looking forward to everyone paying a suspiciously high amount of money to be accompanied by any of you.

"C'mon [ y/n ]! Let's go to the school entrance" Yoimiya called out as she and Ayaka were waiting for you to follow them and get to where the most visitors would probably be.

"Coming!"

You felt like the song 'nothin suits me like a suit' was playing in the background and that surely not because you payed a student to let the song silently play through the school speakers.

Anyways, you then stood near the entrance of the school once the first visitors came and your fellow students, who didn't had anything to do at the moment, were wandering around the stalls and classes as well.

It didn't took long till people became aware of you and your friends, a crowd building around you three as people offered money as if they were on an auction, the price of walking around with one of you rising and rising till the richest of the rich were the only ones able to actually get through and accompany you.