𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬𝟴 - movie club go brrr

From now on, I'll grant you the wisdom of Pascal

Fortunately, you were still able to continue as bodyguard till the rest of the day and help out your classmates

Fortunately, you were still able to continue as bodyguard till the rest of the day and help out your classmates. Unfortunately on the other hand was that Childe apparently had nothing better to do than to follow you for the sole reason of him wanting you to apologize to him and you were damn sure that he simply wanted to annoy the shit out of you.

"You are the reason that the principal is now mad at me, so fuck you!" You exclaimed after being chased by the ginger around the whole school, wanting him to find a hobby or something that had nothing to do with you.

"Hey, that was not my fault. You were the one to flip out and start an argument with him"

"Yeah but only because you started a fight"

"You stepped in between Anastasia and me"

"Yes because that's my job, jackass"

"If that's so, then please forgive me for my sins" he jokingly said, a sly grin on his lips when you sipped on your [ f/d ], having a break at the moment.

"I need to think about accepting your apology first" you stated, not looking at Childe and having your arms crossed.

"What is there to think about?"

"Well, my body screams REVENGE but my heart screams FORGIVE. Those two bitches need to agree on one thing first"

"Then what does your brain says?"

"It just screams"

Chuckling, the male sat down besides you, the bright sun shining down at the both at you as some other students passed by, not minding your presence as they continued to enjoy their day at the school festival.

"How about you bitch-slap me once and then apologize. Then we're even" he said, slightly surprising you at the offer but that was a chance you would not miss, so you quickly reached out your hand for a handshake and sealed the deal off.

"Ok, but try not to slap that ha—" and he was slapped. Hard.

"I'm not very good at apologizing, so... unfuck you or whatever" you stated, causing the male to grin and ruffle your hair before standing up again, not wanting you to slap him again.

"I'll see you at the student council room" he waved, vanishing out of your view when you remembered the punishment the principal had given you, not very eager for that. Sure, starting a fight and all was not as much responsible as you'd like it to be, but having to help the student council? Did the principal even knew how much work they had?!

"Welp, time to find members for my club" shifting your attention from the one thing to another, you needed to find students who were willing to join you in the movie club. Your plan was just to watch movies and series, saying you analyzed the audio, filming ways and so on, if anyone asked. And maybe make one or two movies yourself because that actually seemed to be fun when you thought about it more.