Important - A/N

So I re-read this little book... And honestly... I had an idea that was playing on my mind for a different book... But this plays in so well with that idea...

So... I will be reworking the existing chapters of this book... I'll also be adding a few chapters to this book...

Those are the only two main points... The idea I had sort of had a different name and so if I decide to grow it anymore I'll make a sequel... Since I don't really want to ruin what's already here and I also don't want to change the name of the book...

If you are reading this book for the first time after I've done the edits then you don't have to worry about this... If you have already read it then all I ask is that you give it a second read... The main idea is the same but it is more fleshed out and developed... And much less choppy...

Also also... I really appreciate all of you who read my work... Stay weird and stay awesome...

Love you all!
- Author

P.S. So the previously mentioned changes are pretty much still in effect and I am still working on fleshing out this book except now there is going to be a Sequel! However that sequel has nothing to do with the previously mentioned idea/book... I know... I'm all over the place and it can be frustrating... Anyway this book will now serve as a short Prequel to the sequel that should be published shortly... Additionally it can be read as two separate books if you want so... Yeah... Please enjoy!