004

Excuse any and all mistakes
AMARI POV

Present Day Location: Baltimore(Amari Ni'lay White | 18)

Present Day
Location: Baltimore
(Amari Ni'lay White | 18)

I pack my 2 year old daughter's diaper bag for daycare as I get ready and make sure I have everything for work. I have 5 shoots to do and I have to set them up.

"Ok Raebae let's go" I say taking her out of the high chair before walking out the house and go to the car.

I'm now 18 and I haven't told Raheem about our child I think it's because I'm scared and I am but I have to tell him he already missed out on 2 years of her life.Also because my grandma keeps telling me to tell him. I moved me and baby out of Philly because I didn't wanna live on the Southside anymore,if the other sides of Philly weren't horrible I would still be there but hey Baltimore is cool to me and it's a 1hr and 47min away so it's not that far from home.

I drive Raelynn to daycare and drop her off while I set up for a 1 year old photoshoot. I'm a photographer a baby and college doesn't mix. I set up the shoot and wait.

"Hi" I say to the mama and she says hi back

Hours later

"Yea ok grandma here I come" I say as I pack up

My grandma is sick so me and Raelynn are going down to Philly. I pick up Raelynn and get go home to pack us a bag we're probably only staying for the weekend. I'vec already told my clients that I have pushed their appointments due to a family emergency and will be taking care notify themy when I'm back.

In Philadelphia

"Hey grandma" I say as I walk in with a woke Raelynn and Raheem is here

"Hi baby thank you Raheem baby how much"

"Nah it's coo Ms.Lor you family" he says before looking at me

"Wassup Amari how you been"

"Umm cool I guess you"

"Chilling you had a baby"

"Yep" i say before tucking my lips in

Awkward!!!

"Lord help me now Amari tell him" my grandma says making me look at her crazy while bouncing her on my side

"Tell me what" he says and I take a deep breathe

"Umm Rah this is your child"