Prologue

"She was temptation wrapped in casual elegance."

- Christine Feehan

*

Prologue

The woman hugged the baby boy close to her as if she was shielding him from the dangers of the world that could bring harm to him. She knows that her baby could bring harm when he grows up because his father was the creator of chaos and destruction. He was finding pleasure in killing and creating destruction just for his entertainment. He lost himself when he's sided on the dark side.

She doesn't want his son to be just like his father and she believe he's different. So she decided to go to her friend to help her with her problem. She went outside and it was a chilly night that lucky for her that her friend lived in for few distance away from her home. She watch around her surroundings to make sure she wasn't being followed that she was hiding since she was giving birth to her precious boy. The mother won't allow her son just to be used power-killing machine, she had faith in him that he would have goodness in him even though he is born evil.

In few minutes, she reached her destination which is a old looking house with rocks as its wall. She knocked twice and waited patiently for someone to open the door. When the door open slowly creating a creaking sound it reveal a woman in her early forties with a gently smile on her face when she sees her.

"What brings you in this late night, dear?" the older woman asked the mother.

"We should have this conversation inside." She told her in all seriousness.

"I see. Come in." The older woman open the door widely for her to come inside. She look around to find a chair to sit in.

"Can you put a spell on my son that he wouldn't be same as his father? I want him to have a better life instead of killing anything on its way."She asked her.

"You know that the fates would decide what he would be living in but I think I could help with something." The elder woman goes to the cupboards to grab some potions, cups and other bottles.

"I know but the times comes I won't be there reminding him that he better than this. Like his conscience would remind him that there's always goodness in him rather than the evil aura consume his mind giving him negative thoughts." she told her sadly.

"Very well, Please wait for a moment while I performing some spell." The elder woman proceed doing her potion in order to help the mother.

After she was done doing her potion, she went back to the mother and told her. "Lay him down in the table." The mother obey what she ask.

The baby boy is sleeping with a smile on its face as if the danger in his life wasn't exist but only one day he knew what he is.

The elder woman hold the bottle in her hand than drop some liquid in her other hand then place it in his chest then say some chanting spells and in a few minutes she was done performing her spell. She hold the baby close to her then give him to the mother.

"I've given him a mate which she could tame him in a time he would lose himself. It would hard for him to find his mate unlike werewolves they would just smell each other but for him he would have to rely on his conscience and instincts." The Witch told the mother carefully and she continued.

"If one of the girls completes the seven deadly signs that there's a time he let his body, emotions or his mind do whatever its wants to do. That would be the time he could assure that she is his mate but be warn that if something happens to his mate. Things could happen just like his father."

The mother filled with so much hope for his son but she'll make sure that he would find his mate for him to be tamed.

"Thank you so much for your help." She told her with so much genuine in every word.

'At least there's hope for him. I hope he would he would find happiness in the end and I hope Luce would find one even if it takes a long time for him to find it.'

A/N:

 (≧∇≦) Hey guys. I'll change the story line. It would be based on Adventure time, mostly Fiolee scenes.. something like that.

Thanks for reading my story! 
♪\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/