8

I find myself at Zeds door. I gently knock on it, Zoe answers.

"Is it true?" She asks me. "Addisons going to really leave forever."

She looks at me with pity in her eyes.

"Mhm." I hug her, she was really close with Addison, Addie believed in her and was basically her big sister.

I let go patting her on the head. "Is your brother here?"

She nods, "he's in his room but he wont let us in."

I thank her and walk to zeds door. I knock as I slowly turn the handle opening it. But on his bed, instead of an upset Zed I see an open travelling bag.

I open the door fully to see zed grabbing clothes from bus dresser.

"Zed... what is this?" I walk into his room startling him.

"I.. im leaving with Addison." He stops what he's doing and looks at me.

"You just gonna leave?! Its bad enough Addie is but you to! Your gonna leave Zoe , your dad, me!" I feel my voice growing loader.

"I need to go with her. Even if im the only non
-alien one there or I guess id be the alien or i dont know but you get where im going." He flops on his bed placing the clothes he just grabbed into the bag.

"Will you even survive travelling with them." I take a seat next to him calming my voice.

"I don't think so but its worth a try." He straightens his back in determination zipping closed his bag. "How are you doing with a-lan?"

"Well last night he said he liked me. Or had great feelings for me." I say laughing awkwardly.

"You guys did seem very close yesterday. Have you said goodbye to him yet?" He lifts his bag onto his shoulder while standing up. "We're gonna all meet up Now you coming? It might be your last chance to see Addie and him and maybe me."

I nod getting up behind after him. "Lets say goodbye!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walk towards a small crown of people, Addie and the aliens being  in the middle of it.

We both walk to Addie as she places the newly gifted pom-poms on her suitcase.

I look at her placing a hand on her shoulder. "Im gonna miss you Addie." I pull her in for a hug. We stand like that for a few seconds before she lets go turning to Zed.

"I dont want to leave but the aliens need to find there home." Addison pleads worrying Zeds gonna try stop her.

Zed looks at her smiling playfully, he give me a side glance indicating he's gonna tell her, "yeah, I know! Which is why im coming with you!!" He pulls his poorly packed bag infront of him.

"What!?" Addison screams in joy!

"It is impossible Zed.." a-lan interrupts disappointedly. 

"Only our species is capable of space travel on the mother ship." A-spen continues

"You'd be fried by our stardust energy in a minute." A-Li finish's causing all of Addison's happiness to disappear.

"I was afraid we'd be separated by a couple hundred miles when we went to college." Zed breaks the silence.

"Now we'll be galaxies away." Addisons lifts her hand, holding up a finger. Zed hesitantly places his finger on hers, immediately getting shocked by a blue energy causing him to jolt away trying to shake the pain away.