12

I look at a-lan, he smiles at me with his usual goofy smile. I look into his teal eyes as they sparkle bright under the light.

I walk forwards slightly getting closer to his face. I get closer and closer. Our faces less than an inch away like before in my room.

I carry on this time, placing a kiss on his lips.

He quickly pushed me back with a look of disgust on his face. "Y/n, why did you do that?"

He wipes his lips with his finger the look of disgust sticking.

"I-I'm sorry, I just- I thought," I plead. Backing away.

"Please never do that again." A-lan looks at me sternly.

"I'm so sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." I panic as he looks at me weirdly.

"You know y/n... I don't think this is working out, I feel it would be most efficient if we stopped dating." He takes a step back looking at me with a hint of frustration.

"What." I feel my eyes begin to tear up. "I'm sorry!!"

The tears roll down my face, I can't help but feel angry and pathetic it's my fault.

I begin begging him to forgive me. "Please I'm sorry, I didn't mean to please, please I'm sorry!"

I fall to my knees my vision going blurry from my tears.

I begin to cry more while a-lan doesn't look upset at all.

I hear a cry in the distance, "Y/N!"

I wipe my eyes trying to figure out where it's coming from. I look at a-lan. He begins to fade like salt in the wind. 

"Y/N!!"

My eyes dart open, I sit up breathing heavily and almost crying. I feel a sharp pain in my chest. I was sitting in my bed with zed standing over me.

"woah are you ok? You looks terrified?" Zed stares at me worriedly.

"Umm yeah, I'm fine just a bad dream." I wipe the sweat of my head. Taking in a deep breath.

"Ok that's good, NOW WERE GONNA BE LATE FOR OUR FIRST DAY! GET UP!" Zed shakes me awake as my eyes grow wide.

"SHI-"

"PG Y/N, PG!!! Zed cuts me off.

I sit up quickly rushing towards my newly filled wardrobe. I pick out a quickly outfit; jeans, long-sleeved black skin tight top and a tartan dark blue flannel.

I throw on my clothes and rush to the kitchen downstairs.

Todays finally the day. I start college, it's the next stage in life. Almost like a new start. Let's just hope everything goes.... Smoothly.

Addie stands in the kitchen. Three plates were set on the table, all had 2 pieces of toast with a thin layer of butter.

"Omg thanks Addie!" I quickly take a seat digging into my toast as we wait for zed. She sits and does the same.

"It's not problem I've got loads of energy I'm so excited for today!! Think of all the new people we're gonna meet!" She takes a bite of out her toast.

We quickly finish our toast as we here a thud upstairs. Zed rushed downstairs almost face planting the floor but just stopping himself.

"What an entrance!" I say, me and Addie laugh as zed stumbles into his feet. Joining us for toast.

We finish our breakfast and grab our bags.

College here I come.

Leave the house, the walks only about 5 minutes, hopefully we don't somehow get lost.

"Shoot!" I yell causing Addie and zed to stop and look at me.

"What's up?" Addie looks at me concerned.

I dig through my bags and pockets, "I forgot my phone, it has my timetable on it!"

Zed slaps his plan against his face, "i should've known you forget something."

I flick his head, "you guys carry on without me I'm gonna quickly run back and get it."

"We'll wait for you near the main entrance." Addie waves and begins to walking to the school with zed.

I run back to the house to see a black haired girl standing in front of the door.

"Hello?" I approach her,

"Hi~?" She turns to look at me smiling, showing her face. She had a full set of makeup on. She was extremely pretty, 10x prettier than me.

"What you doing at this house?" I try to ask politely.

"Well I live here? My names Tia." She unlocks the door.

"Ah sorry! I'm y/n one of your new roommates." She walks in without me as I remember why I'm there.

I rush upstairs into my room grabbing my phone that I left on my bed.

I walk downstairs to see tias room open with tia sitting at her desk applying makeup. Her room was covered in posters and pictures of celebrity's and men I didn't recognise. Some looked like werewolves or humans that where wearing seabrook colours or out college logo. so I'm assuming there friends, maybe old boyfriends.

"Are you coming in today, it's the first day." I lean against the side of the door.

"Mhm I'm going to but I'm gonna be a bit late so go in without me." She carries on looking in the mirror. Not even glancing at me.

I shrug and walk out the house, I meet back up with Addie and zed infront of the gates.

"I've got a small surprise for you.." she grins at me excitedly.

"You gotta walk inside first." Zed winks to Addie as she giggles.

I stare at them confused. What are they doing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand around with Addie, Zed walked off somewhere after the first assembly who knows where.

Addie stops talking and smirks at me.

"What?" I look at her smiling confused. I feel hands full around my head covering my eyes.

"Guess who~" I hear a males voice from behind me.

His hands move and I quickly turn to look at him. It was a-lan.

"A-lan." I hug him excitedly "what are you doing here?"

I let go of the hug and look up to him.

"Addison suggested I kept this a surprise but during the Summer holiday they accepted late applications for aliens to join college due to lack of time before." He excitedly explains. "I applied and got in."

I hug him again, "I'm so happy you got in!"

"Me to."