9

It had been a month since Addie had left. Now its time for our graduation. A lot had actually happened in this time. I became really good friends with Justin and even introduced him to Bucky if you get what I mean. I think we all guessed it about Bucky. Its not official but it might as well be. Zed hasn't been the same but I can't say I have either. We miss Addie bad and I miss a-lan but were both slowly moving on. Plus nothing can stop us from enjoying graduation. Did I mention I also got into mountain college too, I forgot as I was gonna say it the day the aliens arrived but then we all got distracted so it slipped my mind. But its fine, now me and Zed are gonna go to College have fun and do whatever with our life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand in my room as aunt keeps 'fixing' my graduation outfit. It was a bright pink colour. My eyes ached looking at it. My aunt stood in-front of me smiling with tears if happiness. She took out her camera snapping pictures of me as I roll my eyes smiling.

"You look perfect." She wipes a tear from her eyes, " Now go on meet with your friends I'll catch up."

I smile giving her a big hug. I walk outside to see Justin.

"you look amazing!" He eyes light up generally sparkling as I strike a pose.

I laugh walking down to him for a hug, "I need to go to zeds place were all meeting up. Will you meet me at school?"

"Happily! im meeting Bucky there to." He smiles excitedly.

I look behind him to see Willa Wyatt and Wynter walking our way to met me.

"I gotta go Now I'll see you later!" I wave him good bye as I catch up with the three wolves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We meet up with Bree bonzo and Eliza infront of zeds house, I run to Bree hugging her tight before letting go to talk to everyone.

A few minutes pass before zed finally comes out, "well well well if it isn't our robot zombie valedictorian!" We laugh, "so much for over throwing the System!"

"Im still gonna do that," she leans closer to the camera lowering her voice slightly while smiling, "from the inside."

Bonzo says something in zombie as bree turns around to continue chuckling.

"Yeah, I remember being so scared of all of you when We first me." She smiles.

"And we were afraid of them." Zed poinys towards the wolves.

Wyatt grins, "and that fear went away when we got to know each other."

All because of Addison, "Wynter says, I close my eyes smiling sadly at the memories with Addie.

"She was the first person to really see me." Zed nods sadly.

"And me." Bree adds on.

"And me." I say smiling at Zed.

We all pause for a second before Willa speaks up, "all of us."

"Come on." Wyatt says as all of us follow his lead as we begin to walk to graduation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all stand around chatting and laughing. The night sky was filled with beautiful stars.

"It is gonna be awesome when we're all at college!" Bree looks at Bonzo who's arms rapped around her , "leaving seabrook isn't the end, its the beginning!"

"I miss Addison so much, I wish she could be here." Eliza adds.

I look up at the sky. A shooting star flies past. I smile, maybe her wish will come true. I wish.

As Im looking up a see lights begin to shine, followed by some load noises. Everyone looks up shocked. The a-lans ship appears.

A beam shines down next to us. I watch as Addison, a-lan, a-spen and a-Li spear from under it.

"Addison!" We all shout in unison.

"You came back!" Zed walks to here giving her a kiss and hugging her.

"You thought i was gonna let intergalactic space travel get in the way of graduating?" She smiles looking around at us all.

I walk forwards, giving her a bug bear hug, "but what about utopia."

"Seabrook is our utopia." A-lan smirks, i let go of the hug looks at him smiling back.

"But seabrook isnt a perfect place!" Bree shakes her head in confusion.

"Its not. Its messy, emotional-" a-spen looks towards towards willa smiling like a hopeless romantic.

"Full if surprises!" Willa winks back.

Addison begins to talk again "Where change can happen."

"Where someday can be today." Zed looks her, Addison giggles, placing her head on his shoulder.

"What a perfect place to call home, now im fine! Im fine. Im just one proud mothership! I love you kids"

"party!!!!" the wolves shout in sync everyone celebrates as the aliens look at each other confused.

Everyone begins to walk. I stay behind. A-lan notices me. He walks towards me nervously.

"Are you not going to whatever a party is with everyone." He tilts his head slightly, I've noticed he does that every time he's confused.

I giggle slightly walking closer towards him. I rap my arms around his neck hugging him tight. He tenses for a second, he then relaxes, returning the hug, I bury my head into his shoulder and neck.

We stay like that for a few minutes before i lift my head slightly enough for me to speak. "We should probably go to the party now."

"Do we have to?" He remains in his position.

I smile quietly laughing. Ive never seen him so clingy before, its sweet. I pull out the hug grabbing his hand, "come on." I roll my eyes playfully before dragging him away to everyone else.