ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Swords clattered against each other. There was a massacre of monsters. Lightning crackled above. Screams of agony and loss echoed. New York had become a battleground, and young teenagers became soldiers. 

Adhara was fighting against Kronos, she yelled in pain as  Thomas Grand, stabbed her in the leg. Adhara turned toward her boyfriend, betrayal, and anger on her face. She kicked him in the groin, while still fighting Kronos. 

"How can you?! I loved you!" she screamed, willing her power of moonlight to distract Kronos. While Thomas recovered, she removed the dagger from her leg, stabbing the traitor with it.

"Well, Adhara Black, seems that even your own boyfriend did not love you. You were just a toy to him-" 

Adhara woke up in cold sweat; her eyes were bloodshot, and her cheeks were red. She tried to calm down her panting breaths, not daring to close her eyes, she got up from her bed. 

The young demigoddess wandered around the dark corridors. She reached a trapdoor, yearning for a few moments of peace, she opened the door. She gasped softly, as she noticed the beautiful stars around her. 

She soon realized that she had company. A silhouette was shown seating at the edge of the roof, his feet dangling. She sat beside him, gladly accepting the cigarette he offered her.

"Couldn't sleep?" Percy asked her, in a whisper.

"Nightmare," she breathed out.

"About what?" Percy asked, lightly rubbing her shoulders. Adhara sighed, leaning her head on his shoulder. 

"The Titan War," she told him, as she traced lightly on his thighs. 

"Why were you awake?" she asked him.

"A lot on my mind," he confessed.

"I'm all ears if you want," she told him. Percy smiled softly.

"Anna and I broke up,"

"Oh!"

  * ˚ ✦

"Adhara!" Draco's voice rang out. Adhara who was walking towards her DADA class turned around.

"I'll catch up," She told Percy, looking at her cousin. Percy nodded, leaving the two of them alone.

"Draco." The two lost cousins considered each other.

"I thought you were dead," he told her, his expression dropping sightly. Adhara's mask broke down, she engulfed the younger boy in a hug.

"I'm sorry," she muttered.

"I missed you."

Adhara broke the hug, looking at Draco, a small smile on her face. "How about we skip classes for the day."

  * ˚ ✦

"Wait so your mother is Venus? Like the Lady Venus? The Roman goddess?"Draco asked bewildered.

"Yes," Adhara told him, chuckling.

"Wow!"

Adhara and Draco had spent the whole day together. They had traveled to Chicago, with the help of Hermes. And has spent the day roaming around and having fun.

It was seven in the evening, and the two teens were tired. They were in one of the cafes, gossiping around, and catching up with the past. The two of them forgot about all the stress and worries that awaited them, as they indulged themself in having fun.

However, it seemed that fate did not like that, and a letter fell down. Draco eyed the letter warily, he pulled Adhara into an alley, before opening the letter.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY AND ADHARA NARCISSA BLACK, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" Nymphadora Tonks's voice shouted. The two cousins exchanged wide-eyed looks.

"Oh fuck!"

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ'ˎ˗

~ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠? ~

✧. 𝙸 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚍𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖, 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 Adelaide Kane 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛.* ✧.*

・❥・ 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿? ・❥・

✧˚ · . 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. ˚ · .

˗ˏˋ 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 / 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.'ˎ˗

ʟᴏᴠᴇ,

ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ