ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx

....

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

....

Nymphadora Tonks paced around the Slytherin common room. She had been waiting for over five hours for her cousins. Tired of waiting, she had sent them a rather angry howler, believing it would speed up their time of arrival. and indeed it worked, the pair had arrived less than ten minutes, after receiving the Howler.

The pair of cousins walked in panting heavily, after the long run. Seeing their annoyed cousin they quickly started explaining.

"Dora we can explain."

"Nymphy, we are so sorry. We lost track of time."

"I forgot, I sent you a letter."

"Dora-"

"Nymphy-"

They were cut off, by Nymphadora pulling them into a hug.

"I thought you were dead," she mumbled to Adhara.

"You arse, how dare you keep her all to yourself," she spoke to a sheepish Draco.

They broke the hug. "I missed you, Nymphy," Adhara told Nymphadora.

"I missed you calling me Nymphy, no matter how much it annoys me," Nymphadora told her.

"Well, Nymphy, now that I'm back, I'm going to annoy you to the core," Adhara teased her.

"Oh, Ara, Love, I'm going to spoil you to the core. And I don't fucking care that you are seventeen," Nymphadora told her.

"Hey! what about me?" Draco whined, feeling left out.