The SR-25 Rifle

This page will show a new powerful weapon that The Neon-Federation Snipers will maybe be use in deathall935's future books. And the artwork of this weapon belongs to somebody named: "JohnSheppard44" on Deviantart, so shout out to him for making this.

Weapon Name: SR-25 Rifle

Looks:

Info: The SR-25 (Stoner Rifle-25) is a designated Marksmen Rifle/Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle designed by Eugene Stoner, and manufactured by Knight's Armament Company

The SR-25 uses a rotating bolt and a direct impingement gas system. It is loosely based on Stoner's AR-10, rebuilt in it original 7.62×51mm NATO caliber. SR-25 barrels were originally manufactured by Remington Arms with its 5R (5 grooves, right twist) rifling, with twist 1:11.25. The heavy 20-inch (510 mm) barrel is free-floating, so handguards are attached to the front of the receiver and do not touch the barrel.

They will mostly be used by both Neon-Federation Commandos, (Call of Duty: Ghosts) and Neon-Federation Snipers, (Call of Duty: Ghosts) during the events of the "Tattletell, Get your Tells (OC Focus Story)" book by deathall935 when both Sergeant Philip River, (my OC) and Yukari Nasya, (Lazy-Pupu-Inu's OC) are suddenly attacked by some Neon-Federation Snipers in a abandoned Warehouse. And this is what the Neon-Federation Snipers will look like in his Book Series:

For the next pages, I will be doing the Weapons, Vehicles, and Soldiers, that are a part of The Neon-Federation, (Call of Duty: Ghosts) and I will also maybe do some for Vladimir Makarov's Inner Circle as well, when I find all of the information a...

For the next pages, I will be doing the Weapons, Vehicles, and Soldiers, that are a part of The Neon-Federation, (Call of Duty: Ghosts) and I will also maybe do some for Vladimir Makarov's Inner Circle as well, when I find all of the information about their Weapons, Vehicles, Soldiers, Etc. So until then, Peace Out!