VI.

September 2, 2002
Houston, Texas
10:51 PM
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

It had been hours since we arrived at the party and we were beyond intoxicated. Kehlani and I sat on a bench in the backyard of Lori's house, observing Onika who was recording Jhené and Sean dancing while laughing her ass off.

"That midget is gone, man." I laughed, watching as she stumbled in her heels every now and then but somehow never fell. I looked over at Kehlani who was eying Onika intensely.

"Well damn, the way you looking at her you might as well take her upstairs and fuck her." I said, taking Kehlani right out of her trance. She shrugged, not caring that I caught her basically fucking Nika with her eyes.

She then licked her lips as a small smirk appeared upon them. "Trust me, I want to. She looks good as fuck, I'd give her the sloppiest head." That's when I saw Onika prancing in our direction. Neither of them really had a filter when they were under the influence. Me on the other hand, sat back and observed.

"Y'all look so fucking zooted." She slurred, almost falling into the grass before straddling Kehlani's lap. "I— I had so much Patron and one too many blunts. I feel like I'm glitching." She said almost inaudibly before cackling. She then peered down at Kehlani. "Oh my god, your eyes are red." She mumbled, looking over at me. It looked like she wanted to cry, making me burst into laughter.

She kicked my ankle, causing me to wince. "It's not funny! We have to t–take her to the hospital." She paused to yawn, then bursted into tears. I looked over at Kehlani who I could tell wanted to laugh. It was obvious that we were fucked up but Onika was truly the lightweight when it came to alcohol.

She continued to cry, holding Lani's face. "It's okay baby, we're going to take you to the hospital and the doctors are going to get you all better. They're going to give you a sticker.... oh! And a lollipop!" She exclaimed, suddenly cheesing. "Now I want a lollipop. B, get me a lollipop." She demanded.

I looked at her like she was crazy. The weed had me glued to the bench, there was no way in hell I was getting up. At this point, I was apart of the bench. "Sorry NicNac, there is none." I replied. That's when her bottom lip began to quiver and her eyes filled with tears. Welp, the smile didn't last long. Next thing I know, she was full blown crying again and begging Kehlani for a lollipop. Kehlani told her the same thing I did.

Being the brat Onika was, she wasn't settling for it. I wouldn't be surprised if she threw a tantrum any minute from now. "Hey, hey." Kehlani started, hushing Nika by rubbing her back and bouncing her in her lap. "Stop that. If you be good, you'll get a lollipop when we get home."

"You mean it, Lani? Don't be lyin' to me." Nika pouted, putting her hands on each of Kehlani's shoulders to stay balanced. A simple nod in response from Lani made her happy again. "Yaaay." She smiled, making me roll my eyes. She was the biggest baby ever, though she didn't like to admit it.

She began to willingly bounce on Kehlani's lap. Of course Lani's legs stopped moving so she could sit back and stare at her. Horny freaky fuck. Clearly, I wasn't the only one that caught on. "You like that, huh?" Onika teased, leaning in closer towards Lani's face. At this point, her nose was touching Onika's chest.

Onika lowered her head down until her mouth was close to Kehlani's ear and purposely moaned into it, gently nibbling on her lobe. I couldn't even lie, it was sexy—but the disrespect. "Right in front of my salad?" I asked, just watching. My body wouldn't move to save it's life. If it could, I'd smack the back of Kehlani's head just because.