Part 5

"Tony.. I need you to listen to me, I think we need to take a look at your staff and see who we can let go!"

"Maybe I don't wanna let anyone go Pep?"

"Yeah.. maybe you don't but you need to.. some of these.. girls.. they're just not here for the work Tony.. and it's starting to show! We need hard workers.. not.."

"Not what?"

"Nothing.. just.. I'll put a meeting in the books and we'll go through it.. I expect you to be there!"

"Sure thing Ms Potts.."

Tony and Pepper were on their way to Stark Industries. It was Monday Morning, a few days after Tony was left on his own at home. They haven't seen each other, but Tony hasn't forgot.

"Look.. I've got a few meeting this morning, please get through the paperwork I'll leave on your desk and we can talk later.."

When Tony and Pepper arrived, the place would fall silent, you know when the CEO arrives when all eyes are in him.

Tony made sure he walked past her, he even took off his sunglasses for her to look into his eyes. He gave a hard stare across to her and she bit her lip. She knew this time she was in for a treat.

When he made his way through to his office, she didn't take her eyes off him. He was wearing a grey suit, with his hair neatly combed back. He looked hot and she was ready.

Tony stood looking out of his window when he was in office. He was left alone by Pepper as she went off to her meetings.

Now was the time...

Tony picked out his phone and sent her a message.

Simple but demanding.

I'll give you 5 minutes to get in here.

She wasted no time in getting to his office, with a small knock on the door, she pushed it open to see him, still standing at the window, his back to her, hands in his pockets.

"Mr Stark? What can I do for you.." she politely asked him. Knowing it would start him off.

He lifted his head high, and puffed out his chest, with a loud exhale, he turned to face her and without saying a word, he walked over to her, not taking his eyes off hers. He stood just inches from her, as she was still stood at the door, he reached an arm behind her, and clicked and locked the door shut.

"Privacy.. always a good thing.." he whispered low in her ear. Her breath caught in her throat.

He stood up straight, those dark chocolate eyes of his scanning over her face, from her lips to her eyes, to her bare neck exposed thanks to the dress she wore.

She wasn't sure what to do, her hands started to nervously shake which he noticed straight away.

He placed a finger on her arm, and ran it down her skin, until he reached her hand. Lifting it up and kissing it softly before placing it back down and walking over to the couch.

"Get over here.."

He sat down waiting for her to join him. After maybe a second of hesitation she walked over to him. His hand reached out to her and she sat down next to him. He shifted forward so he could run one hand up her bare legs to her thigh resting just above the knee underneath the end of her dress.

"Tony.." she breathed out.. "please.." she begged.

"No.. don't talk.. you owe me this.." His fingers pressing into her skin. His other hand moved up, pushing aside the hair that had fallen over her shoulder, exposing her neck to him. He leaned in and kissed her neck softly, tracing kisses along her skin, kissing and sucking on the spot he knows she loves.