Part 16

"As you wish.."

But Tony quickly changed the expression on his face.. "wait..on second thought..remember when you teased me? And left me at home all alone?" Tony whispers low in her ear..

"You wouldn't.." and he smirks against her skin.

"Wanna bet? You're tied up.. begging me to fuck you..and I could just leave.. leaving you wanting more.."

"Tony please.."

"Tony please.." he mocks her. Before loosening his tie around her hands and turning her around to face him..he lifts his hand and strokes her cheek with the back of his hand..

"You're so hot when you beg.." his thumb slowly running down to her bottom lip.. "keep saying my name sweetheart, it turns me on even more.." before placing his mouth on hers..

His hands trail up her sides and under her shirt.. holding onto her waist. Tony breaks off the kiss.. just for a moment as he gazes into her eyes. She's confused at his look, his eyes are different..full of something she hasn't seen in him before.

"What?" She asks in a whisper..

"Just looking at you.. you're cute you know that? And I'm so lucky.." his words causing a blush to creep onto her face.. "I don't know why I deserve such a beautiful woman in my life.."

"You're getting sappy.. are you sure you're the real Tony Stark?"

"100% sure.. do I need to prove I am in the bed?"

Just as Tony moved closer to place another kiss on her lips.. his phone started to ring, alerting him that it was Pepper calling.

"Uh.. one sec.." he put the phone to his ear and warned her to be quiet..

"Hey Miss Potts!" He greeted Pepper very excitedly..

"You better get your ass here right now Tony.. I mean it.." Pepper demanded down the phone to him.

She saw this as an opportunity, slowly moving closer to him, Tony shot her a glare, but she continued to get closer, close enough she could open up the rest of the buttons on his shirt... one by one, Tony tried to focus on his phone call with Pepper.

"Why do I have to.." Tony immediately sucked in a breath as he held in a moan when she started kissing his now bare chest. She tried pushing his shirt off his shoulders, but Tony was staying firm.. not allowing her to tease him any longer.

"Ok.. fine.. Pep.. I'll be there in 10 minutes.." Tony quickly told Pepper as she started to get more annoyed with him as the conversation went on, when he hung up the phone, she planted a few more kisses placed on his chest, up to his neck to the spot he loves most.

"You're going?" She whispered against his skin.. Tony just shut his eyes, trying to focus. He started buttoning his shirt back up..

"Yes.. I have to be somewhere, important meeting about a trip that I'll be going on soon.. but hey.. we can continue this tomorrow? Date night?"

"You promise?" Tony only smirked at her.. before gently brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear..

"Of course baby.. I'll have you picked up say 7:30pm? Wear something nice!"

"Oh I will Mr Stark..you have my word.." she smirked and bit her bottom lip..little did Tony know she had left her mark on his neck. Hoping Pepper would see as soon as he went to the office.

They said their goodbyes and Tony was on his way.. It was late so no one was around except Pepper, waiting for him in his office. As soon as he entered the room, he could sense Pepper's anger..