Our Last Summer. E

pairing: eddie munson x fem!reader

summary: it's not hatred that looms between you and eddie, but it sure feels like it. maybe a charged summer night may be able to clear a few things up.

fic warnings (mdni 18+): reader is over 18, enemies to lovers, cunnilingus, cum eating, blow jobs, heavy making out, fingering, teasing, mentions of weed, vaginal penetration, unprotected sex, creampie, soft eddie for the win

@ nezuscribe on tumblr

There are about forty billion planets in the milky way galaxy that could support life. Planets far beyond what human understanding could reach, and hold the capability of supporting life far better than earth could. Yet, somehow, with your luck, the planet you seemed to be stuck on just so happened to be the same one with Eddie Munson.

Eddie Munson and his rings resemble every single thing you hated about him; his flare, his over-the-top persona, his all-around charismatic nature. He never seemed to brush his hair, his tattoos were already bleeding into his skin, and his shirt was always halfway tucked into his ripped jeans. He always drove his van recklessly into the school parking lot, his music on blast as you muttered angrily to yourself that this was a public place.

"Keep it down, Munson. Can practically feel my ears bleeding." You'd tell him every time, your words are hidden behind a fake sneer as you grasp onto the straps of your bag, your lips curling upwards as he jumps out from the driver's side, his hair in its usual hectic nature as he tilts his head to the side.

"Then how'd you know I was coming?" He'd answer back, the door slamming shut as he walked away, your brows furrowing into a seething glow, your nose wrinkling as you walked away, his own angry mumbling reaching your ears as the two of you go at acting like it was only hatred that caused these interactions to occur.

It was years of this constant back and forth bickering that everybody seemed to pick up on, the bantering between you and the supposed "Devil of Hawkins" that never stopped and had no means of ending. And for many, it was confusing how you, the top girl of your class, graduating as number one, could even busy yourself with clashing with the club leader of the Hellfire Club, but even you nor Eddie had an answer to how this all started. The only thing the two of you could mutually agree on was the fact that one day he ticked you off and he never stopped doing things to push your buttons.

"Off to castrate another devil worshiper? Who's it this time? Wheeler?" He'd ask, watching as you'd roll your eyes, walking past him in the near-empty hallway, finding your locker as you slammed it open. He heard a huff of annoyance escape your lips, and he grinned knowing that he could perhaps be the only one who could break your picture-perfect attitude.

"You're next on my list, Munson." You'd say through gritted teeth, biting back a smile as you shove your notebooks back into your bag, ignoring the curious gazes of the on-lookers as they observe your interaction with the spawn of satan just as they always seemed to do.

But, in all honesty, Eddie Munson wasn't even that bad.

Sure, you hated how he always walked like he knew he was better than everyone. You really just despised how his cologne smells much too good for the likes of him but had it not been for his obnoxiously loud music that played right next to where you were parked and how he barely showed up to group projects, Eddie wasn't the worst person to have graced Hawkins.

In fact, you kind of liked his tattoos. You could see some peeking out from the confines of his white hellfire shirt, and some of you yearned to see them to their fullest. And though his hair was a crazy mess on top of his head, his curls seemed perfectly tamed, just enough so they never tangled. His hands seemed gentle, and his smile was soft.