Fake Plastic Love. E

𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺 || eddie's been your dealer-with-benefits for just a few weeks now, but you didn't know that he had another friend to spend time with when you weren't available... a plastic friend that he keeps in one of his drawers.

𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 || over 3k

𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 || smut (18+ only, use of a fleshlight, penetrative/rough sex), dom!reader, sub/switch!eddie, slightly service top eddie?, reader is a proud slut, implied drug use, some fluff/feelings at the end, eddie being a sweet lil baby with a crush on his bimbo client

NO SPOILERS for stranger things in here!!! it's just smut with no relation to the plot of the show at all lmao

"Second drawer from the top," he nodded in the direction he was indicating, and you bit your lip as you crossed the trailer to search for the goods. 

After this many months of getting your supply from Eddie, you knew your way around the place.  And on nights like this, when you were going to get high together, he let you get it out yourself while he prepped the grinder and papers.

"W-wait, not—" he started to correct you, because you were opening the second from the bottom, but it was too late.  You'd already seen it, and you looked over your shoulder with a grin on your face as he started to blush.

"What's this?" you asked tauntingly, picking up the black plastic fleshlight.

"N-no, don't touch that," he warned, "you... you don't know where that's been."

"Oh, I think I do," you grinned, standing up and starting to walk towards him.  "It's been around your cock, right?"

He stammered, but didn't really say anything, as you sauntered towards the couch and admired the beauty of his flustered expression.

"Is this what you use when I have enough cash to pay for my shit the right way?" you wondered.  But he probably thought the other way was the right way... it started small, jerking him off for a dime bag, letting him feel your tits so he'd share a joint with you.  When you wanted enough to last you a while, you'd suck him off or ride him right here on this couch— or in his van, if you didn't have time to go down to the trailer park for a deal.  And you could tell he was getting a little clingy, now, wanting more and more of you, offering 'free' stuff if he could fuck you again. 

Honestly, he was a good fuck, so there were times that you saved your money and just pretended you didn't have enough cash to get your dose.  You'd come here tonight with plenty to pay for it properly, but now... now you had new ideas.

"Is this what you fuck when you can't fuck me, Eddie?" you continued taunting, sitting down beside him and looking at the toy more closely.  "It's better than just jerking off with your hand, right?"

"Y-yeah," he admitted, voice cracking.  "Yeah, it's better."

"Looks like it feels alright," you shrugged, playing with the soft plastic end, modeled in the shape of a 'generic' vulva... not nearly as beautiful as the real thing.  "Does it feel good when you fuck this, Eddie?"

He choked, but eventually nodded, and watched you slip a finger into the hole to feel the texture.

"Yeah, I can see the appeal," you decided.  "How do you use it— you put lube on first, right?"

"A-and a condom," he added.  "Easier to keep it clean..."

"That's smart," you smirked.  "You fuck me without a condom, but sure, give the toy some courtesy—"

"I— I would've used one if you asked!" he insisted.  "You said we didn't need it—"

"I'm teasing you, Ed," you rolled your eyes.  "I just think it's funny.  You're so careful with your toy, but so reckless with me... you don't fuck any other clients raw, do you?"