CHAPTER (BLUE POV)

Chapter 1

Blue pov

I took Bae out to eat for 23 birthday. I wanted it to be extra special for her . I really love this girl bro. I would give my all to her if I could .

Since Asia still in the shower to get ready for dinner. I went to get her gifts I stashed in the pantry. I run and bring the gifts and sat them on the bed. She got Gucci bags and the new iPhone 13 , flowers meaning roses, apple watch band red, and some new clothes.

I spreader the gifts out putting the more expensive ones in the back. I wanted her to feel special on this day. Lately I been spending more time with work which is always busy. So we drifted apart a little whether she likes it or not. We have , but tonight I was gonna make it good for us.

Literally right after I’m done . My baby walks out . She has on a red dress the grabs her hips just how I like them. And the gold chain I got her last year with my name on it. She must notice me staring because she comes over and places a kiss on my neck. And began to rub my body and hold me close. I pushed her away , and pointed towards the gifts.

She looked like she was about to cry. She ran to me and jumped so I picked her up and spun her around. She planted lots of kisses all around my face. I placed her down for a few minutes  . She hugged me tight , for awhile . 

Tonight was gonna help I swear…. Hopefully it does.

Heyyyy gay babies I hope your having a good day. This is the first book I’m actually going to commit to. Send me suggestions for anything I could do better. This chapter is short but there is way more to come. Stay safe😏