CHAPTER 4 (OVERVIEW)

After the date asia and blue rode home in silence. Both didn't know why there was so much heaviness in the air.

Blue looked over again asia who was fiddling with her thumbs , she only does that when something on her mind.

Blue decided to speak up first, what's on your mind she said. You seem anxious.

Asia: I just been thinking I know tonight is supposed to be fun and we supposed to you know now be like how we is in this car ride. But let's face it Blue we b÷n going through a rough patch. And I wanna fix it starting tonight.

Blue: * she stayed quiet she didn't understand she thought that's what she was doing this whole time*

Ok she says with u deepend breath lts start tonight. What would you like to do baby.

Asia: well its my birthday.... and they say birthday sex is the best sex.

Blue: *she smirked* ok if that's what u wanna do ma.

They both sat in there since moving around anxious to hurry and get home.

Blue began to rub asia thigh inching towards her under wear lining. She knew asia was wet because as soon as she reached her destination she felt it was soaked.

She moved her panties to the side and began circling her clit. She put the tesla in self drive mode and focused on her.

Asia began to let out soft moans , meanwhile blue added a finger in her still circling her clit.

I'm finna cum daddy, asia stuttered. She released onto blue finger. Blue sucked it off.

They both knew tonight was going to be good.

Heyy guys I hope yah doing good I been so busy specially with school starting soon I been typing up chapter and editing on Microsoft Word so bare with me love yah❤💯