The Forever Beginning

5/16/08

I Was Running Threw A neighborHood with identical houses with different colors.

Wounded, I Had A Bullet Wound In My Right Cheek, Bruised Legs, And Somethings Probably Broken. But My Main Goal Is To Get. The Fuck. Away. I hear A Scream While I Passed A Rando.

" Oh My Gosh, Tord! Are You Alright?!" Who Is This Guy? Does He Know Me? Panting I Turn-Around. " Hi.." I Panted " Jeez What Happened?!" I Had To Come up With A Lie And Quick. " I-Got Jumped.." That's The Only Thing That Came To Me." Wanna Come To My PlaceAnd Patch you Up?" You Look Beet Up Mate!"I Don't Know My Relationship With This Guy. I guess We Are Friends! Unlike THe Other Weirdos. Traders." I Was Limping My Way Walking With The Guy I Don't Know His Name I Never Met Him!

I Started Mumpling And Mumpleing Letters And Sounds. When I Got To P, He Stopped And Looked At Me. "Did You Say My Name, Paul?" O So That Is His Name! That Makes He Not Seem Me Like An AssHole! " Can I Have A Cig?" "Of Course Man!" Paul Reached Into His Long Black Cargo Pants And Pulls Out A Cigarettes Box And A Blood Red Lighter. While We Started Walking Again He Handed me The Lighter And Offered A Cigarette To Me. Took 1! What Is This Halloween At those Please Take One?!

After 5 Minutes We Make It To Paul's House. I Was Going To Drop My Half Smocken Cigarettes On The DriveWay. " What Are You Doing? You Can Smoke Inside I Don't Care."We Walked Into The 1 Bed Room House. It Was Barly Decorated, " Im Going To Be Right Back. I Don't Have Any Bandages. I'm Going To Run To The Convenience Store Be Right Back! "

Tords POV:

" pee Woop!! " Bam! Another One Gone! " ThatWas Fun Right? " Tom Dropping His Baseball Bat Covered In Blood. But Im Never Going NEVER Going To Put This Baby Down! It Was An Old Ak-74 I Wanna Name It I Think Ummm... Lisa! I Like That! " Well, I think that's Wall All Of Them..." Edd Turned Around And Also Shooting His Gun By Accident. 2 Randos walks In A Blondie And A Umm... Brownie! See Im So Funny I Chuckle To Myself. Tom Elbows Be Softly Into My Arm " Shut Up!" I Didn't Feel Like Argeeing I Think The Government Is Coming For Us For The 100th Time! " Wait Aernt You That Director?! " Edd Expressed Loudly. Brownie Turned Around And Mumble Something. Blondie Didn't Look Amused. " Wha-" Tom Got Cut Of By Edd " What Are You Doing Here?" " Well, Im Here TO Get Rid Of All Th-" Look." Blondie Turned Brownies Head "ooownss..."

" Heys Guys" Hey Guys!" " 2 MATTS?!" Tom Shouted," Can I SHoot Both Of Them!" I Shouted, " I Know What We Should Do!!" Edd Shouted, " Tord Follow Me It Will Be Fast I Swear!" Alrighty," Me And Edd Walked Into The Corner And Put Our Heads Together." Wanna RePlace Tom??' Edd Said "Do I Get o SHoot Him?" "No." Aww..' I Look Up To Tom. " Hey, Bolling Ball Man." "What. " Follow Me Please!!" I Said Trying To Sound Exited. I Was Tho! "And Why Should I..?" I Found Your Mom." "TAKE ME NOW." Well, That Was Easy. We Went To The Side Of of The House. "So Where Is She?"

I Pushed Tom Into The Dumpster And Locked It. ToM Started yelling And Cussing. But Seconds Later Tuned Into Crying. I Feel bad Now. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

Walking Back into The House, I Saw That Blondie and Brownie Behind The ouch. I Allways Sit In The Midish Left Of The Couch Which They Have Saved For Me! I Take A Seat. The Brownie Started To Speak " Now Thats What I Call REcicaling..!" I And All The Others Burst out Laughing Beuse Are Humor Is Broken. " HOW DO YOU MORANS EVAN BREATH..?? " Startel Me. More Then Upset. The Two Matts And Edd Were Tho.. " Get Out Of Our House Please Thank You" I Gave Them The Look Of BEing Unwelcomed. They Didn't Evam Said Anything They Just Kinda Backed Up,

" Matts?" " Ya!" (X2) " What Is The Best Breakfast Food?" I Asked. "Frech Toast! " " Walfuls!" I Quickly Got The Gun From under The Sofa And Shot The 2ed Matt. I Got A Head Shot. I Gave A Slight Smile. Edd And Matt Were Staring At Me. " Ummm, Im Going To Get Tom Be Right Back."

I Walked Over To The Side Yard For The Seconds Time Today. I Unlocked The Garbage. ( We Put A Lot On It Because Of Racoons But I Love Em )

But I Opened It And There He Was. He Had I Few Scappes But Other Wise Fine. I Shook Him And Because Tom Is More Of A Lighter Sleeper Then I Fly He Wakes Up."Alright, Racoon. Come Inside Take A Shower And Then Help us Clean up." He Stood Up And Flipped Me Off " Classic Tom!"

We Both Giggled And Walked Inside To The Gory Since Matt And Edd Were Cleaning up. Matt Also HATED Blood So he Wasn't On Cleaning Up Floors Doodie. ' Ummm Tom, Can You Get All The Stuff Like Chairs Back In Place? And Tord Can You Pick up All The Guns We Boarroed And Then Help Who Ever You Want?"

I Noded My Head. " Hold up I Need To Take A Shower. I Smell Like A Racoon. " " And You Act Like And Smell Like One To. " Every One Included Tom Got A Good Laugh From That. "May Your Parents Walk-In on you while you are doing it." I Just Stared At Tom WhilE He Gose In And Out Of His Room To Take A Shower While Matt And Edd Are Blowing Their Brain Out Of How Mush There Laughing. I Most Of The House Was Nice And.. Newish??? I Don't Know lol. Tom is Out Of The Shower And Started helping. And The House Is Done! And Edd Passed Out On The Floor." TOM CAN YOU GET EDD!" I Shouted.

Welp, Time For Bed! At This Point, It Was like Like2:30 AM. I Went to My Room And Immenly Fell Asleep In My Jeans.